Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

2Tollerz
January 28th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Hi everyone, I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself!

I live in Calgary, AB with 3 dogs, who are my life. I can't think of anything I do that doesn't involve them -- most of my hobbies and interests are dog related. I have 2 Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers (AKA Tollers, for short) whom I show in conformation. I'm hoping to get started in different venues this year though... Rally-Obedience and/or Agility. I also have a Doberman, though she's technically my mom's dog while the Tollers are strictly mine. I do things with and for her almost as much as I do with my own two though! I'd like to get her involved in Rally-O as well, but we need to work on her obedience skills in more distracting environments first. Aside from dogs, I also really enjoy photography, so I hope you all like pictures around here! My main subjects are my dogs, of course. :)

As it's late, I'll stop by again tomorrow with a picture thread and official introductions for all three girls. In the mean time, I look forward to hopefully getting to know you all!

Melinda
January 28th, 2009, 06:26 AM
welcome to the forum, pictures?? do we like pictures??? YES!! *L*

sugarcatmom
January 28th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Did someone say "pictures"? You better not be teasing us! Welcome to pets.ca - Can't wait to see your Tollers. My sister has a beautiful little girl Toller who is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. They are a lovely breed.

2Tollerz
January 28th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks you guys! I posted a picture thread, but seems it needs to be approved by someone first. Hopefully it'll be up soon. :)

hazelrunpack
January 28th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the board, 2Tollerz. Lookin' forward to seeing your pics! :D