Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Fight Scene

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Jag and Ginger are just crazy pups.all they do is fight.

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 05:45 PM
And fight some more it never seems to end.:crazy:But they do make up

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Awwwwww:cloud9::lovestruck:The End

Stacer
January 27th, 2009, 09:20 PM
LOL! I love the second pic, it looks like she's going to bite Jag's leg right off!

Is Ginger a foster? Or did you get a second dog?

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 09:31 PM
LOL! I love the second pic, it looks like she's going to bite Jag's leg right off!

Is Ginger a foster? Or did you get a second dog?

I know eh.jag had her by the back of the neck and she was going for his leg when i snapped the pic.but she did get the leg.

She is a rescue/foster.she was turned over to the woman i work with and is staying here for some training,she was a very fearful girl and is coming along quickly.she was like Skylar severly under weight,see her spine,all her ribs hip bones you name it.Linda got some weight on her,and my wife is doing an awsome job with her getting the weight on and doing most of the work.her choice not mine.

Stacer
January 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Awwww, that's so good of you to help her. She really is a beautiful pup.

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Awwww, that's so good of you to help her. She really is a beautiful pup.
And a silly one at that.i wish i had a video camera she would make you laugh with her antics.

thanks.

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 10:14 PM
They look like they're having a blast!!!! So much fun when they start going for the legs :laughing: And I love the makeup kiss at the end :cloud9: :D

I love how they learn from each other. Our Macie was very shy and aloof when she arrived--Cass and Cole taught her to play and her self confidence went through the roof when she realized she could hold her own. :dog: I suspect Ginger is learning similar things from Jag :thumbs up They sure do look happy!!

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 10:21 PM
So enquiring minds want to know.......... are you going to be a foster failure? :rolleyes: :D

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 10:48 PM
They look like they're having a blast!!!! So much fun when they start going for the legs :laughing: And I love the makeup kiss at the end :cloud9: :D

I love how they learn from each other. Our Macie was very shy and aloof when she arrived--Cass and Cole taught her to play and her self confidence went through the roof when she realized she could hold her own. :dog: I suspect Ginger is learning similar things from Jag :thumbs up They sure do look happy!!
They are happy,Jag is happy to have someone to play with again.she knows how to play,it's her timing and thinking she's a big dog.she will jump from the couch to attack jag,make contact without even moving him and flop to the floor.:laughing:or she will jump at him and he turns himself she hits couch and flops to floor.:laughing:.as you can see the height and size differance.she can be standing beside him from a stand still jump right over his back to the other side.she did that tonight and hit the couch bounce back into jag and the flopped to the floor.man is girl clumpsy,funny and adorable all at the sametime.

So enquiring minds want to know.......... are you going to be a foster failure? :rolleyes: :D

I highly doubt that will happen.but we will be heart broken and happen when she gets her forever home.

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Dawg, that sounds hilarious!! I wish you had a video camera, too... :o

rainbow
January 28th, 2009, 01:21 AM
I really love the second pic too. :cloud9:

Kudoes to you and your wife for eveything that you are doing for Ginger. :thumbs up :grouphug:

angeldogs
January 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Thank you rainbow.

Love4himies
January 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM
It always looks so serious when they are in full play mode :eek: but then they are best buds :lovestruck: :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM
It always looks so serious when they are in full play mode :eek: but then they are best buds :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Thats right,and jag has added some funny sounds into the mix.

Thanks

Sylvie
January 30th, 2009, 07:25 PM
I really enjoyed the pictures.

It brings back memories of when my guys were young. Different dogs but same scene.

Thank you so much for helping these dogs. You and your wife are :angel2:s in my books.

Sylvia

:rip: Stoney

Ford Girl
January 30th, 2009, 08:28 PM
awww, crazy pups!! :crazy: too cute!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 11:31 AM
I really enjoyed the pictures.

It brings back memories of when my guys were young. Different dogs but same scene.

Thank you so much for helping these dogs. You and your wife are :angel2:s in my books.

Sylvia

:rip: Stoney
Jag is our boy and he will be 4 this June and still plays like a pup.Ginger is 5-6 months old and is keeping jag on his toes.the only time they stop is if one is crated or it's a non stop fight scene around here.

Thank you.

awww, crazy pups!! :crazy: too cute!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:
Thank you they are crazy

Winston
January 31st, 2009, 12:17 PM
OMG I love the second picture! look at her face! priceless...gotta love having so much activity in the house eh! THank you for helping put another! I think its good for Jag to have a friend too! teaches him as well..They are beautiful!

Cindy

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:33 PM
OMG I love the second picture! look at her face! priceless...gotta love having so much activity in the house eh! THank you for helping put another! I think its good for Jag to have a friend too! teaches him as well..They are beautiful!

Cindy

He is teaching her well.he drinks with his front half on the floor and his butt in the air or most of the time lays down to drink.after being here 2 weeks she know lays down to drink.and just like jag plays snout submarine and leaves a small lake of water on the floor.:laughing:has taughter how to bark at everything that goes by,the only good thing he's taught her is to chew your food first not just swollow it whole.:thumbs up.Jag is real happy now the only way to get them to stop their none stop wrestling is to put one in the crate so we have a break from the teethies on the feeties well they find it important to do their thing well leaning into well your sitting down.:laughing:crazy pups they are.