Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

1 Hairy Woodpecker

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Since everyone is being really chintzy with bird pics this year, let's see if we can get the ball rolling :)

This is my new feeder that my Masta made me for my birfday:

Ford Girl
January 27th, 2009, 01:26 PM
with a thread name like that I just had to see the pic...lol!!

wow - looks cold and snowy. haha!!

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Just wipe that smile off of your face FG, otherwise that thar Chinook might just blow you away :laughing:

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM
What a neat bird feeder! Your hubby is one talented dude. Masta?? I don't be thinkin' so!!! :laughing:

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 01:51 PM
What a neat bird feeder! Your hubby is one talented dude. Masta?? I don't be thinkin' so!!! :laughing:

Actually the photo doesn't do it justice at all.

As for the "Masta" you are right on on that one :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I've been trying to get pics of the woodpeckers coming to our suet feeder but they're a lot more skittish than the chickadees. :frustrated: We're getting Hairy, Downy, and Red-bellied at the feeder this winter. I love how dapper they always look...like they're in little checked suits :D

Chris, were you able to download the pics in the hawk thread I made back in Dec?

I've been sharing my birds :angel: but I wonder if you couldn't see it :sad: If you want, I can upload them to an album?

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I've been trying to get pics of the woodpeckers coming to our suet feeder but they're a lot more skittish than the chickadees. :frustrated: We're getting Hairy, Downy, and Red-bellied at the feeder this winter. I love how dapper they always look...like they're in little checked suits :D

I don't get any Red-bellied ones....Raaaats. Just once I saw a Pilated, other than that just the Downies and Hairy's and this year there are lots.

Chris, were you able to download the pics in the hawk thread I made back in Dec?

Yes, yes I did and they were awesome.......but that was last year Hazel :frustrated:

I've been sharing my birds :angel: but I wonder if you couldn't see it :sad: If you want, I can upload them to an album?

I see'd them I posted on your thread I am pretty sure...it is time for birdie pics though. Chico and clm normally contribute quite a bit, but even they are being chintzy this year :sad:

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Just as a sidenote, I know that it is a cruddy photo, that proves how badly I want someone to post....post....post :yell::yell:

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Ok, ok...I have a few....I'll start a bird 2009 thread if it'll make you happy :D Maybe it will inspire me to freeze my fingers off trying to get bird shots at the feeders :p

Love4himies
January 28th, 2009, 08:32 AM

:frustrated::frustrated::p

Chris21711
January 28th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Ok, ok...I have a few....and you been keeping them to admire yourself :frustrated:

I'll start a bird 2009 thread if it'll make you happy :D

Yes it will - :D

Maybe it will inspire me to freeze my fingers off trying to get bird shots at the feeders :p

Minor details Hazel, spare me the grief :laughing: