Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My shy Spaz

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 01:43 PM
:lovestruck: My Spaz will be 2 on April 30th. Not sure if that is his exact birthdate but it is now. I think it's pretty close. He is one of the kitties I was not aware of until he was already a few months old and then only because he started to come around where the other little ones were. Because he was a little older he took quite a while before he would let me near. The first time he jumped up on an old bench in the garage and let me pet him I cried. :o He is still pretty shy, hides if his world is upset, and loves his morning belly rubs. :lovestruck:
The first pic is the day I moved him to the new cat house. He was pretty freaked so hid for almost a week afterward.
I was petting him and trying to get a good pic this morning when I took this one. Of course Squeak managed to get in there too.
Another sitting pretty and waiting patiently for attention. Notice he won't look at me. He doesn't until I start petting him and then he will look right at me.

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM
The tube pics...... He LOVES the tube! It has become his new hideout. I stuck the camera in it this morning and snapped pics. I think it's cute the way he was a little closer each time.
My Spaz is a pretty special boy. :cloud9:

Love4himies
January 27th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Awwww Spaz, you are adorable :lovestruck: :cloud9:. You need to come out of hiding so mom can take more pics of you.

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I love Spaz's ear tufts 14k :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah, they're pretty wild Chris. One of the reasons I called him Spaz. He had them even when he was tiny. :cloud9:
I wish I could spend more time with them over there. I think he would come around a little more if I could.

Ford Girl
January 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I agree, too cute to be camera shy!!! The ear tuffs are very cute.

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Gadz, he's a cutie! :lovestruck: Who says excess ear hair isn't cute? :o :laughing:

He didn't care for the move at first I can see :eek: Nice to see him so relaxed in the later shots! :cloud9:

What did he do when he reached the nasty flashing machine at the end of his tube? :D

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 06:16 PM
What a cutie Spaz is.

BenMax
January 27th, 2009, 06:19 PM
She is a gorgeous girl.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 06:36 PM
hazel - he actually didn't get any closer than that last pic. Then he sat... until I got the food going. :laughing: He made sure he came out for that!! :rolleyes: If you notice he is a little (cough, cough) portly.
BM - I won't tell him you called him a gal. :D

krdahmer
January 27th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Oh I love the tube ones! What a handsome little ( ;) )guy!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Oh I love the tube ones! What a handsome little ( ;) )guy!:lovestruck:

:p :laughing: Ok, so next to yours I guess they are small(ish)!

rainbow
January 28th, 2009, 01:54 AM
I love Spaz's ear tufts 14k :lovestruck:

I love them too. :cloud9:

And, also the "tube pics". :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 28th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I love them too. :cloud9:

And, also the "tube pics". :lovestruck:

Thanks rainbow. I like those tube pics too. I caught Meowzer in it before. Neat!

And may I now request more pics of your babies please! :D

hazelrunpack
January 28th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Yes, rainbow. We need more of your handsome fur family :cloud9: :D

hazel - he actually didn't get any closer than that last pic. Then he sat... until I got the food going. :laughing: He made sure he came out for that!! :rolleyes: If you notice he is a little (cough, cough) portly.

See, now there ya go! Revealing his little secrets! :frustrated: You'll give him a complex! :eek:

I thought he was just extremely floofy! :D He doesn't look portly to hazel. :o

chico2
January 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM
14+,Spaz is just beautiful:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Do you ever find time to brush the longhaired ones,or do they take care of themselves.
I love longhaired cats,that's why I have three shorthaired,:laughing:

14+kitties
January 28th, 2009, 11:26 PM
14+,Spaz is just beautiful:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Do you ever find time to brush the longhaired ones,or do they take care of themselves.
I love longhaired cats,that's why I have three shorthaired,:laughing:

When it's warmer I try to do one or two kitties a day. My daughter gave me a Furminator for Christmas. I can't wait to try it on the catty cats. I figure in the winter they need the extra fur for warmth.

growler~GateKeeper
January 29th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Awww Spaz is adorable :lovestruck: love the 2nd shot in the tube :cloud9: