Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh my! Litter frantic! and more.....

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 11:54 AM
:laughing: I brought a few bags of kitty litter into the cat house this morning to change litters. I think maybe there had been a kitty or two around it when it was outside. There is a total of 9 kitties around those bags! :eek:
My greeting committee at the windows. :cloud9:47523
LOVE this one!!

Hey hazel - How'd I do? :thumbs up :thankyou: for your help!!!

BenMax
January 27th, 2009, 11:57 AM
You know this reminds me of my cats.

When I do a complete litter change, one goes into the litter to start the baptism. I scoop. Next. scoop. Next. scoop. Next. scoop. I am their litter maid (or hostage...I don't know which one).:laughing:

Dracko
January 27th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Man, I've said it before. I would love to go sit in there and have all those cats surround me. :lovestruck: If I lived by you, 14+ I'd be a regular fixture over at your kitty kondo.

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 12:29 PM
TABBY HEAVEN :cloud9:

The last pic is just adorable.............:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat :

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Hey hazel - How'd I do? :thumbs up :thankyou: for your help!!!

You did great! And I absolutely love that last shot of all the kitties in the window! :flirt:

Seems like you're on a roll with window shots.... :p

Love4himies
January 27th, 2009, 12:56 PM
What an adorable photo of the kitties in the window, 14+. I feel the same way as Dracko, I would love to be a regular visitor of your kitty house. :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 12:58 PM
You did great! And I absolutely love that last shot of all the kitties in the window! :flirt:

Seems like you're on a roll with window shots.... :p

??? I am? Please explain. I is having a moment. :o

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Check the new threads. :D

I gotta run, though--I'm outta free time and it's back to the grindstone! :grouphug:

Ford Girl
January 27th, 2009, 01:41 PM
wowzers - thats a wonderful greeting! so many kitties in the window. I love it.

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Man, I've said it before. I would love to go sit in there and have all those cats surround me. :lovestruck: If I lived by you, 14+ I'd be a regular fixture over at your kitty kondo.

What an adorable photo of the kitties in the window, 14+. I feel the same way as Dracko, I would love to be a regular visitor of your kitty house. :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Any time! You are more than welcome!! I am sure the kitties would love to keep you all warm. :cloud9:

Jim Hall
January 27th, 2009, 06:05 PM
i do that often at the hkk cattery just go in and sit on the floor and say hi to all the fuzzies i had one of the shyer ones come p and rub against me the other day

14+kitties
January 27th, 2009, 06:08 PM
i do that often at the hkk cattery just go in and sit on the floor and say hi to all the fuzzies i had one of the shyer ones come p and rub against me the other day

It's great Jim. I could do it for hours! Even my littlest shy girl came for some extra lovin' today. Makes you feel good. :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 06:09 PM
What a great welcoming commitee.too see all those cute faces waiting for you must be a wonderful feeling.:cloud9:

krdahmer
January 27th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Oh yes... I definitely have 'visit to the new cat house' on my list of things to do!!! Them in the window is just too cute!!!:lovestruck:

rainbow
January 28th, 2009, 01:41 AM
I absolutely love the pic of the six of them in the window. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM
What a great welcoming commitee.too see all those cute faces waiting for you must be a wonderful feeling.:cloud9:

It's the greatest feeling imaginable. :cloud9:

Oh yes... I definitely have 'visit to the new cat house' on my list of things to do!!! Them in the window is just too cute!!!:lovestruck:

You know my number!

I absolutely love the pic of the six of them in the window. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

That is one of my absolute favs too. For right now anyway.

growler~GateKeeper
January 29th, 2009, 02:17 AM
:laughing: the kitty litter shot is hilarious

what an adorable greeting committee :cloud9:

I don't know where it comes from but reminds me of the puppy in the window comment:
How much is that kitty in the window :laughing: