Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sad Day

Sylvie
January 26th, 2009, 06:27 PM
It is with a heavy heart that I let you know that we said goodbye to our wonderful Stoney. It has only been a little over an hour and I miss him so much.

Who will go shopping with me and wait patiently for me to return to the van? Who will lie on my side of the bed on the floor waiting for me to wake up? Who will give me those wonderful fast little kisses and then curl up on the floor beside me? Who will lay beside me while I am on the computer? Who will run into the house and start looking for me and not settle until he has found me? Who will go downstairs to help when I have to do laundry? Who will keep me company when I do the dishes? Who will be my best friend?

:rip:

Tommysmom
January 26th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Stoney:candle:.

aslan
January 26th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Oh Sylvie i'm sooo sorry for your loss.:grouphug:

:rip:Stoney

Winston
January 26th, 2009, 06:39 PM
You know I am here for you! I just cant speak right now..:sad:

Run free my sweet friend! But I bet Chelsea is happy to have greeted you along with her other friends!

Your buddy Winston will miss you! and so will I!

:rip::dog:

Cindy
:candle:

Dee-O-Gee
January 26th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Oh Sylvie...I'm so sorry for your loss. My family just lost our sweet Golden Retriever, Bailey 2 weeks ago. She was approaching 14. My family and I gathered up 6 really nice pictures of her and mounted them into a multi photo frame. After that, we all wrote funny things that we remembered her for and placed this mirage directly over "her spot" where she always lied. It was a centralized spot and everytime any one us walk passed her spot, we all stop to read, look and smile. It's comforting.

May your heart keep strong and your thoughts even stronger.

14+kitties
January 26th, 2009, 08:55 PM
:candle::rip: Stoney :candle:
Sylvie - I am so sorry for your loss. It is devastating. :grouphug: We are here if/when you want to talk.

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Sylvie, I'm so sorry for your loss. :2huggers: Stoney was a little love, taking care of his mom so well. Now he's your angel, still watching over you.

:candle: Stoney

luckypenny
January 26th, 2009, 09:04 PM
So sorry to hear such sad news, Sylvie :grouphug:.

:candle: Stoney

Love4himies
January 27th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Oh no, sylvie, I am so sorry to hear about Stoney :cry:. :grouphug:

:rip: Stoney :candle:

TacoGrl
January 27th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Sylvie, my heart goes out to you :cry:

BenMax
January 27th, 2009, 03:28 PM
OMG Sylvie - I am so terribly sorry. I had no idea - Winston had to tell me. I'm sorry.

Sylvie - you are a treasure. You have gone above and beyond in so many ways. Peace to you my dear friend. We will be here and share whatever moments you wish.

It is with a heavy heart I am certain but know that we share in your highs and lows.

Run Free, Wild and Carefree Stoney. Bless you and what you gave your mom who you loves you so deeply.:rip:

Peace to you Sylvie - we are here.:grouphug:

Sylvie
January 27th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts.

It is helpful to know that there are so many people who really care.

rainbow
January 27th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I am so sorry to hear the sad news ....my deepest condolences to you and your family. :grouphug: :candle:

Chaser
January 27th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Sylvie, I am so sad to hear the news of the loss of your boy. I know without a doubt how deeply you care for all your pups and how special he was to you. Always here if you want to talk :grouphug:

Run to the Bridge Stoney...:rip: :angel2:

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Sylvie.
:rip: Stoney :candle:

Toonces
January 28th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Sylvie I am so sorry for the loss of your boy Stoney, I am sure he had the most wonderfull life with you, hold your memories close and know that he is never far from your heart. :grouphug:

joeysmama
January 28th, 2009, 10:25 AM
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful boy ! :grouphug:

Dog Dancer
January 28th, 2009, 10:35 AM
So sorry for your loss, hold him close in your heart and he'll always be with you. Run Free Stoney.:rip: