Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gomez in flight!

gomez
January 26th, 2009, 07:01 PM
It was a cold day on the beach, but the birds had to be chased, you know!!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w242/splm27/gobeach2.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w242/splm27/gobeach1.jpg

Winston
January 26th, 2009, 07:13 PM
OMG Look at him! he is so freaking adorable! Now were you not in Australia or something not long ago? and your in New York now! I seem to recall Gomez being the travellin boy! He loks wonderful!

gomez
January 26th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Hi Winston,

Gomez was born in the UK, then we moved to Australia with him, and now we're back in the US, for now :laughing:

He is international dog of mystery, world traveller, and he's only 4!

I think he was channeling "greyhound" in these photos...

Winston
January 26th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Thats right its coming back to me! He's 4?? Time flies! It sounds like the travelling suits him? he adjusts well to the change? So where would you prefer to live? Uk, Australia, USA or ??

gomez
January 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM
He does really well travelling - he has always slept in his crate since he was a puppy, we keep it next to our bed, and he still does, even after a long 26 hour flight!

He adjusts easily to just about anything - so far I think the only thing he does not like is the grainy salt they use here to melt the ice off the sidewalks, but he gallops thorugh snow and slides around on the ice like a pro -

In Sydney we used to take him sailing and he loved being on the boat - he loves swimming and even jumping into waves 10 times his size -

I think as long as he is with us, he's good...

We have liked every where we have lived, we'll stay here for a while, and then see from there...

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Gomez is looking great, gomez! :D "I can fly! I can fly!" :laughing: That boy always looks sooooooo happy!

ancientgirl
January 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM
He looks like he's on a mission. :D

luckypenny
January 26th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Great photos!! I love how you can see his shadow and his reflection on the wet sand.

14+kitties
January 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Wonderful pics! It looks so cold. brrrrr

gomez
January 26th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Hazel, you just made me sing "I Believe I Can Fly!"

ancientgirl, he was chasing a little sandpiper bird in wide circles, he did like 12 around us at full tilt until the bird finally gave up and flew towards the ocean, they were both playing!

luckypenny, we got lucky with that one, hey?

14+, it wasn't so bad, there was no wind, so bundled up, it was very pleasant - after we finished we wrapped up Gomez in his fleece coat 'cause he got a little wet and he was fine...

rainbow
January 28th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Cute pics :lovestruck: .....it looks like he is having a blast. :highfive:

And, he looks so loooong in that first pic. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 1st, 2009, 04:23 AM
Very cool first pic :cool:

Nice to see someone enjoying the beach in winter :D

angeldogs
February 1st, 2009, 01:29 PM
Great action pics.

otis'mom