Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

*sigh* He strikes again.

onster
January 26th, 2009, 06:09 PM
This has got to be a new low for Bunduk!! this is getting a little too much!! I left my laptop opened when I went out today because I was downloading something and came home to this...

now all u Bunduk defenders out there note that the :evil: left his calling card! :rolleyes:

I never found my R key despite looking all over (maybe he hit it somewhere?) but my number 2 has been found safe and sound minus a few nom marks.

I think bunduk needs to go into nom rehab.

cpietra16
January 26th, 2009, 06:15 PM
unless its DNA...you have nothing....:laughing:

browniesmom
January 26th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I see evidence But There is a law "All Adorable ones Get out a jail free card"
So your just going to have to live with it.

14+kitties
January 26th, 2009, 06:35 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: That is hilarious!!

Sorry, it really is funny. I know, not on your end.

aslan
January 26th, 2009, 06:44 PM
yup i'm with the others, no dna or photo's no proof. Who says Onnie didn't do it to entrap him, or your bro, he may have needed an r for something and this way poooooor poooor Bunduk gets blamed.

Melanie1010
January 26th, 2009, 06:56 PM
LOL OH wow that is actually pretty funny!!
:pray: for the safe return of the "R" and Speedy Recovery for the "2"!! I wonder if Bunduk will volunteer a paw print or DNA to prove his innocence!!

When I fostered ferrets, they used to chew TV Remote bottons... Im still missing an Up and Down Volume and on the other the Settings is gone.. So I feel your pain!

bendyfoot
January 26th, 2009, 07:07 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

*sniff* Oh, I'm sorry Onster, but that's just soooooooo funny!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

JennieV
January 26th, 2009, 07:10 PM
LMAO!
Oy Bunduuuuuk! :laughing::laughing: Sorry onster, I would have been mad too, if I were you, but he is just so cute, I can't even imagine staying mad at him.. And those Mmmrrrraw voices he makes when you talk to him...he is just an :angel:!! (:evil:)

Diamondsmum
January 26th, 2009, 07:55 PM
LOL..:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laug hing::laughing:

Sorry onster (you laughed at Diamond biting my butt :laughing:)

I really hope that key is found safe & sound.

:p

he wanted to se the LOLcats thread

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Ummmm...onster, check the litter box tomorrow :o :p

That Bunduk! What a little :evil:-:cat:!! :laughing:

ancientgirl
January 26th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Onster, he's just testing the durability of those keys for you. :D

Dracko
January 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Does anyone have an "R" key they can send Onster? :laughing:

krdahmer
January 26th, 2009, 10:15 PM
:laughing: Bunduk! You Stinker!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

Love4himies
January 27th, 2009, 08:22 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Oh my Bunduk, have you not learned from your previous escapades? Leave no evidence behind :yell: you are much too cute to go to jail :cloud9: :lovestruck:

TacoGrl
January 27th, 2009, 09:32 AM
LOL! ...and I thought my little :evil:s were naughty!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cpietra16
January 27th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Onster.....I know what this could mean...He is trying to communicate....he is spelling something for you...he wants to be one with you...you need to listen....read between the lines...or keys....:D:laughing:...sorry....but you never know....you may have a very intelligent cat on your hands...or keyboard....:D:lightbulb:

cpietra16
January 27th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Onster the philosopher....2r or not 2r.....maybe he meant to say 2b or not 2b...:rolleyes::shrug::laughing:

Jim Hall
January 27th, 2009, 10:16 AM
amazing i wouldhave never thought a cat could actually pry thise off bun is something else

Chris21711
January 27th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Complete hearsay it was Bunduk, you can't prove it, a few white hairs means nuttin' :cat:

Plus you haven't been spending enough time tutoring him....cpietra must be right, he meant to get the "b"....iiiif in fact it was poor Bunduk who gets blamed for everything :angel:

Teehee, I love that Kitty...:lovestruck:

happycats
January 27th, 2009, 10:23 AM
:laughing: LMAO, that's too funny !!
I sorta miss those mischievious kitty days..:sad:.......NOT :D

Dracko
January 27th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I hope he didn't eat the "R"! If it was any other cat I wouldn't even think that. ;)

One day Smitty was walking across my laptop and his claws got stuck. While in the process of trying to free himself he pulled really hard and popped a couple letters off. So I'm sure it was the COMPUTER that attacked Bunduk and made him have to go bat***** crazy on it to free himself from it's grasp. :thumbs up

Sib.HuskyMom
January 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Really, how many words use the letter "R" anyway?

oh, I guess I just used 3 of them :laughing:

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 06:23 PM
:laughing::laughing:Poor Bunduk alway's getting framed and blamed.something get the nom nom he's the guilty one.we know better Bunduk we know better.It's Onnie.

rainbow
January 27th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Holy Crap !!! Sorry, Onster, but .......

onster
January 27th, 2009, 07:05 PM
lol dont worry guys everyone's fav nommer didnt really get in trouble :p hahahaah i have to say I laughed too!

I just could not imagine that he would go so far as to do that! seriously, who would have thunk it? :shrug::laughing:

I still havent found the R key :yell: but I can still type..lol Bunduk's just trying to make my laptop custom. Good thing that Im buying a new laptop soon anyway :crazy:

He did poop hazel, but no sign of precious R..not that Id fish it out his poop to use it! lol

hahaha good one cpietra :p maybe he is trying to communicate with me :D

onster
January 27th, 2009, 07:06 PM
aslan, my bro is on the other side of the world now. My mom and I were out together, so really the only other possible suspect is Onnie but..come one? sweet sweet Onnie???

onster
January 27th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Btw, for those that dont know, the reason Im getting a new laptop soon anyway is because Bunduk decided to use me as a human tree a while ago, i was just wearing a thin shirt and his nails were mega sharp, kinda sprung in pain/surprise and laptop fell.

I had posted what it looks like now in the tjt

So add that to the missing R key and Ive got quuuite the laptop right now lol. And just when I got used to only using 2/3 of the screen :frustrated::crazy:

hmmm maybe he was trying to get back at me cuz onnie is on my desktop???

rainbow
January 27th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Glad my little godson is okay. :goodvibes:

Could the "R" have fallen between the keys? :shrug:

onster
January 27th, 2009, 07:19 PM
no, theres not enough room for that rainbow...I think he didnt eat it, the plastic is too hard :shrug: He probably played with it, threw it around and its somewhere in the house. We cleaned house today so I looked for it everywhere but didnt find it :shrug: Im sure itll show up somwhere tho...

Dracko
January 27th, 2009, 08:36 PM
OMG! Your screen. Good thing you love Bunduk. I can't imagine what would have happened to him if he'd ended up with one of those people with little tolerance for pets. :eek:

ancientgirl
January 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Yikes! Your screen looks terrible. What exactly happened? If fell ?

Stacer
January 27th, 2009, 09:16 PM
HA HA HA! :laughing: That is too much! Maybe he's peeved at how much time you spend on pets.ca and is systematically destroying your laptop.:cool:

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Onster the philosopher....2r or not 2r.....maybe he meant to say 2b or not 2b...:rolleyes::shrug::laughing:

:laugh:

He did poop hazel, but no sign of precious R..not that Id fish it out his poop to use it! lol

:laughing: No? I think letting it sit in alcohol for, oh, maybe 5 days, would make it safe to use again! :p

He probably hockey slapped it under the fridge :D

angeldogs
January 27th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Hey maybe he was teaching himself how to type and his nails being too long got stuck under the 2 and in the process of getting his nail unstuck the 2 popped out and the laptop slipped and fell and thats's when the R popped out.you know accidents happen.as we all know bunduk would not do something like this on purpose he's an :angel: