Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gucci, and the Easter Bunny Disaster!

lUvMyLaB<3
January 25th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks again to all those who helped me last night... Gucci got into a choclate easter bunny, that i didn't know that I had... The cats had knocked stuff down out of the hall closet, and I amsure they told him he could have it, the said " go ahead, eat it, it good! mommy said you can have it!! go on puppeh....!" It was my fault.. I thought he was chewing on his duckie, and when I finally looked over, it was a rabbit.. as you can see in the pics he got through the wrapper... see the cat?? YES she told him he could have it.... Today he is ok, we took a little walkie in the COLD! so we know that he is ok, so there are some pics from walking today too... thanks again peoples..

lUvMyLaB<3
January 25th, 2009, 04:13 PM
here are more, the kitty and the bunny... without his head, ate the bunny head clean off..

lUvMyLaB<3
January 25th, 2009, 04:15 PM
hes lookin good? hes ok.. tummy of steel I am sure..

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2009, 04:23 PM
The little blighter doesn't look phased in the least, does he? :rolleyes: They just don't know how much they worry us sometimes, eh? :frustrated:

He sure is a little doll! :flirt: He looks very natty in that sweater! :D

lUvMyLaB<3
January 25th, 2009, 04:35 PM
that's his canadian sweater! it reverses to red.. his sister has a matching one, have to post pics of them in thir matching sweaters sometime, right now too cold, my fingers FROZE off taking those ones!!

nope he's fine, has no idea why I am worried...

chico2
January 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Aww,what a little fluff-ball:lovestruck:
My walking-pal a Cocker,ate 3 1lb Valentine hearts,that's 3 lb's of choclate,the owner came home right away,it could have been very serious.
After a tummy pumping,lots of yucky charcoal she was ok.

angeldogs
January 25th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Oh dear he got into some chocolate.I'm glad the little guy is ok.we know it's easy for them to just say no to chocolate:rolleyes: so that cats must have been real pushy about it for him to eat it.

luckypenny
January 25th, 2009, 07:32 PM
He looks so :sad: that his snack was interrupted in the first pic.

What a cute little fuzzball :D :lovestruck:.

Ford Girl
January 25th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I agree - his face is like..."what? :shrug:" lol! too cute.

Those naughty kitties - always gettn the dogs in trouble. ;)

lUvMyLaB<3
January 25th, 2009, 07:55 PM
lol.. yes I know.. and HE knows how to use that face to get what he wants too! how can you say no to that???

TeriM
January 25th, 2009, 10:16 PM
lol.. yes I know.. and HE knows how to use that face to get what he wants too! how can you say no to that???

I couldn't :D. He is very cute :lovestruck:.

cell
January 25th, 2009, 10:50 PM
That will produce a very colourful end result, good to hear all is well though, milk chocolate isn't as bad as darks, and easter bunnies are pretty junk quality too I don't know if that makes it better or worst?

Diamondsmum
January 25th, 2009, 11:08 PM
awwww what a cutie LOL I love the first pic LOL

Love4himies
January 26th, 2009, 07:24 AM
:laughing::laughing: Kitties are so darn bossy :evil:, bet they did tell him to eat it. :laughing:

lUvMyLaB<3
January 26th, 2009, 09:34 AM
:evil:they were the ones that knocked it down, I am sure i know how the conversation went too, although I don't think it took much convincing...:rolleyes:

yeah it was junk quality, milk chocolate flavored convection is what is says on the package.. that is better than real milk chocolate or dark... I got a lotta help on the tjt, thank again and again to those of you that were there with me when it happened...:grouphug:

SOoOOoOoOoOOO COLD again today... yikes... how many days until July?? 3 more months of winter, don't know If I can make it........

ancientgirl
January 26th, 2009, 12:05 PM
That can be scary! Luckily, he looks fine. Maybe the quality of chocolate is part of it. Those chocolates are sometimes not that chocolaty, so maybe that helped.