Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Misery, can I have the ball?

otter
January 25th, 2009, 02:22 PM
NO
Mine, all MINE! :evil:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/SXzG2kG-HLI/AAAAAAAACYQ/hfzPFCluOnI/s640/IMG_4045.JPG

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2009, 02:52 PM
:laughing: She really does look like she won't give it up without a fight! :p I'm sorta surprised that Misery will get that close to it--it must have a prodigious amount of Molly spit on it. :D

otter
January 25th, 2009, 02:58 PM
:laughing: She really does look like she won't give it up without a fight! :p I'm sorta surprised that Misery will get that close to it--it must have a prodigious amount of Molly spit on it. :D
No doubt Molly had claim to it first... thus all the more treasured by Misery :evil: Misery must have been having a alpha moment... notice she's sitting on Molly's bed too :laughing: Every once in a while she has to exert her authority to keep everyone in line

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Alpha-:cat:, eh? :laughing: She really does look like she means business there! :eek: Even her fur looks pugnacious! :p

otter
January 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM

Alpha-:cat:, eh? :laughing: She really does look like she means business there! :eek: Even her fur looks pugnacious! :p

Your vocabulary astounds me :D... unless of course you just happen to have "p" page open in the dictionary today :laughing::sorry::offtopic:

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2009, 03:11 PM
With 8 dogs, hazel is really into p... :o

:laugh: :laughing: :laugh:

otter
January 25th, 2009, 03:25 PM
With 8 dogs, hazel is really into p... :o

:laugh: :laughing: :laugh:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

chico2
January 25th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Misery is sooo sweet,my Chico loves his tennis-balls too:lovestruck:
Hazel,please,write in English for the common folks,especially this Swede,I had to look it up in my dictionary:laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2009, 04:09 PM
:sorry: Dad was an English teacher. I guess it sorta smeared off :laughing:

chico2
January 25th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Hazel,don't be sorry,I learned 2 new words to try on hubby,who think's he knows everything:laughing:

angeldogs
January 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM
She does have that i dare you to try and take it.mine all mine.cute pic none the less.

Archies_Mummy
January 25th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Archies 'huh... my ball?... no way!!' face

bendyfoot
January 25th, 2009, 05:05 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

And here I mistakenly thought that only Torties were capable of such looks!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

TeriM
January 25th, 2009, 10:10 PM
OMG, I love that picture :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

growler~GateKeeper
January 26th, 2009, 02:03 AM
:laughing: Great emotion captured in that pic Otter :thumbs up Misery :lovestruck:

Love4himies
January 26th, 2009, 07:12 AM
:laughing: Love that pic of Misery. I think she meant business.