Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Found Scarborough 7/31/04 6pm

little_bea
July 31st, 2004, 05:59 PM
Hi Folks,
My kids found a fiesty dog (...or should I say he found us?) wandering around the Kingston & Markham Rd area at about 6pm tonight. He's safe and sound now (after scaring us and a few drivers on the highway!) We've left a 'found' notice at the Humane Society & now here. He's grey & black. approx. 7o lbs. male neutered. If you think he might be yours give us a call. 416 265-7749
Traci

sammiec
July 31st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Is there anyway that you can provide us with a picture? Hopefully his owners can be found!!!! Thanks for caring for him!

little_bea
July 31st, 2004, 06:38 PM
I have a picture I took with the digital camera (to make a couple of posters) but I'm not sure how to post it on here. Truth be known....I'm discussion room challenged and had trouble just figuring this much out! :-)

little_bea
July 31st, 2004, 06:44 PM
Hhhmm that seemed simple...now let's see if I did this correctly. If the pic is there ignore the rope/leash...it's the best I could do to keep him from the highway. We don't have a fenced in yard.

Luba
July 31st, 2004, 06:46 PM
I''ll call u Traci and see if I can help :D

sammiec
July 31st, 2004, 07:40 PM
There you go again Lube, always so helpful!! You're great!! :p

Luba
July 31st, 2004, 07:52 PM
how can ya not with that cute face though Sam look at that baby i love those eyes :D

OH btw Traci Amherst is not open tomorrow (sunday)

BUT if you don't mind the drive you can go to the VEC downtown or on Sheppard the emerg clinics can scan for you :D
Veterinary Emergency Clinic
920 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W3C7
(416) 920-2002
(416) 226-3663 Sheppard Ave E
map | driving directions
http://www.vectoronto.com

Oh crap I should just call and tell you that (where is my head) lmfho

deerclan
August 1st, 2004, 10:33 AM
Very luckey dog! thank god you came along and saved him Traci :D ...hope this pooches owners are responsable ones and claim him.

Looks like this pooch might have some Hound and GSHP in him,Would love to see some more pics. :D

DeerClan

Luba
August 4th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Is there any update ?

lauriem
August 5th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Hi wondering if he this sweet guy found his owner?
He's so cute, looks like he's ready to do some licking! Good thing you tied him up, love the makeshift leash, use whatever you have, safety first!
Laurie

b1dqee55
August 7th, 2004, 09:52 PM
please be carefull people often say it is their dog and use food to make it come when they call and then sell it to a lab or some other sad fate try to get someone who has proof of some kind watch to see if the dog reacts to the person .
h.Norton

Luba
August 8th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Good point, when I discussed the dog with her on the phone I mentioned that to her but unfortunately she hasn't gotten back to say whether the owner has been located??? I would love to know!