Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The cutest Burnese pups!

happycats
January 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM
the dad is pure burnese and mom is burnese lab X
What cuties these little pupgs are!! unfortuntely they are looking for a home :sad: poor little ones, owners got bored selling the rest of the litter, so didn't want these sweeties anymore :sad:

Look how cute, how can anyone not want them?
Know anyone wanting on of these cuties? :)
I'd love to have one! and they near Ottawa Ontario.

Melinda
January 24th, 2009, 09:17 PM
ohhhhh I was just looking at them on goldengirls facebook!!!! I'd love to be able to adopt one......so sweet

happycats
January 24th, 2009, 09:20 PM
ohhhhh I was just looking at them on goldengirls facebook!!!! I'd love to be able to adopt one......so sweet

I'd love all 3!!! poor pups, they deserve so much better, but they are so cute and young I think they will find forever homes.

Melinda
January 24th, 2009, 09:32 PM
well they are at a rescue about 15 minutes from where I live, I know the place well, so ANYONE from pets.ca that adopts one had better let me know so I can meet you and maybe go with them to see the pups!! Maybe we can even entice GoldenGirls to come too!!

happycats
January 24th, 2009, 09:40 PM
well they are at a rescue about 15 minutes from where I live, I know the place well, so ANYONE from pets.ca that adopts one had better let me know so I can meet you and maybe go with them to see the pups!! Maybe we can even entice GoldenGirls to come too!!

Oh I wanna come too!!! meet all of you, and the pupppies too!! :D

Chaser
January 24th, 2009, 10:14 PM
OMG....If I had ANY room at all I would take one in a second. I want a Berner more than anything, and they are so rare to find in rescue. It kills me not to have space and hear that Berner PUPPIES are available through a rescue! :sad: I'm sure they will find homes though....I just wish mine could be one of them!

happycats
January 24th, 2009, 11:01 PM
OMG....If I had ANY room at all I would take one in a second. I want a Berner more than anything, and they are so rare to find in rescue. It kills me not to have space and hear that Berner PUPPIES are available through a rescue! :sad: I'm sure they will find homes though....I just wish mine could be one of them!

Awwww whats one more ? :D...............jk :)

happycats
January 28th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Is anyone available to foster these sweeties?

They really need a foster right now, as they are still a little young to adopt out.

Anyone...............:pray::D

MushkosMom
January 28th, 2009, 12:19 PM
They're adorable! I'd foster them but I'm in California. I can't imagine they'll take very long to find homes though! Burnese are such sweet dogs!

COCO350
January 28th, 2009, 05:58 PM
OMG...hard to resist, absolutely adorable:lovestruck:

happycats
January 28th, 2009, 06:00 PM
They are adorable aren't they :lovestruck:

Bearsmom
January 29th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Nononononooooooooo....must. look. away. from. the. puppies!!!!!!

angeldogs
January 30th, 2009, 02:41 AM
OMG are they ever cute.it drives me nuts that i can't afford another pup.being that cute and young they should find forever homes quickly you would think.