Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Look who TOUCHED the bed!!!

TacoGrl
January 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Seth jumped up on the little stool beside the bed I had for Mooki to be able to jump up (funny how they learn to use that stool)...as soon as I flashed the camera, he jumped down, but he TOUCHED the bed!!! :thumbs up

...and of course another pic of the sweet little girl Messina who is really helping my little man come out of his shell! :lovestruck:

ps...please excuse the laundry on the chair...it is laundry day, I bought a new blanket and got lazy-had to try it out when I got home! :o

Jim Hall
January 22nd, 2009, 07:07 PM
arent shy kittys great! I have DU who was a very scared cat and amanda who has no fear DU is learning from her and DU actually curled up on the foot of the bed while i was taking a nap its so cool to see a cat come out of thier shell

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2009, 07:43 PM
They're darling kitties, TacoGirl :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 22nd, 2009, 08:07 PM
Progress, even the tiniest bit, is good.:thumbs up

angeldogs
January 22nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
What sweeties.its great when any animal come out of it's shell.and even better when they have a friend to help them.

14+kitties
January 22nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
I bet in no time Seth will be running around without a care in the world. Didn't you say in another post that he had jumped up onto the bottom of the bed on night? :thumbs up He is doing great!!
Messina is a sweetie. I love her peeking out from behind whatever it is she is behind.

TacoGrl
January 22nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Yup, Seth was on the foot of the bed for a nano-second the other night, but I think he made a wrong turn while he was playing with Messina! :D This time it was deliberate :thumbs up

Messina is laying ACROSS the cat bed...she doesn't lay IN it. :rolleyes:

I am turning into one of those people you avoid at the office with all the baby pics LOL! I am just so proud of my two, I need to share ALL their accomplishments! :goodvibes:

Jim Hall
January 22nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
lol thats how du foound the bed she was zooming around and jumped up stopped and thiugh hey nothing bad happened

rainbow
January 23rd, 2009, 12:00 AM
They are both real cuties :lovestruck: and from the way Seth is looking at that bed, I bet it won't be long before you find him snuggled up there. :cloud9:

Love4himies
January 23rd, 2009, 07:43 AM
I am so glad, in no time Seth will be running around like he has been there his whole life. :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 23rd, 2009, 07:48 AM
Do you think it is possible at his other home he was not allowed on beds? That may be why he is so hesitant.:shrug:

TacoGrl
January 23rd, 2009, 08:28 AM
Poor little Seth has had quite the life...he has been in a shelter for a good part of his life as "un-adoptable" because of his anti-social behaviour. He was at Strathmore shelter, then to the Calgary SPCA until he was up to be euthanized (SPCA doesn't let cats stay long :sad:) and then onto MEOW...that is why all his accomplishments are so special.

Messina got pregnant and was thrown out of her home. :sad: MEOW rescued her, she had her babies and I adopted her after her babies had grown a bit and were adopted.

I can't believe what some animals go through in the hands of :loser:

bds1960to
January 23rd, 2009, 03:25 PM
cute indeed.