Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Database error

growler~GateKeeper
January 22nd, 2009, 03:06 AM
Hey Marko, I'm sure you know about this already, but thought I'd post it anyways, incase anyone else gets it too.

Rainbow & I've both mentioned getting a database error tonight, and the site was really slow at that point. Until we said it, then it was fast again :rolleyes::laughing:

Rainbow copied & pasted the message, I then re copied it here for you:

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.pets.ca home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.pets.ca forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

As of now it seems okay :fingerscr

rainbow
January 22nd, 2009, 03:16 AM
Hazelrunpack posted in one of her photo threads that she got it too so had to re-post her pics in another thread. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 22nd, 2009, 03:23 AM
Yes I forgot about that :laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2009, 03:43 AM
Okay okay! madame hazel confesses!!!!! :yell: I caused the database error! I was merely playing mind games with hazel as she was posting that thread!!!! :cry: But it wasn't my fault!!! TDFO made me do it! :o

growler~GateKeeper
January 22nd, 2009, 03:46 AM
:laugh: :laughing:

rainbow
January 22nd, 2009, 03:49 AM
LOL...and I always thought that TDFO was the referee between you two. :laughing:

marko
January 22nd, 2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks all - Some nights the site is set to back itself up (in the middle of the night when fewer people are on - sorry growler and others) and this may slow things down temporarily.

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2009, 11:57 AM
Oh, whew! I was up all night worrying that madame hazel was gonna lose board privileges! :o

rainbow
January 22nd, 2009, 02:53 PM
Oh, whew! I was up all night worrying that madame hazel was gonna lose board privileges! :o

OH NO, that would never happen :eek: .......Marko would get bombarded with pm's from all of us as we could never let her get banned. :laughing:

Melinda
January 22nd, 2009, 05:29 PM
in case Hazel ever does lose board privledges....could you teach one of the dogs to type???

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
:laughing: Well...Cass is pretty clever with her lips, but I'm not sure how she'd work the shift key! :dog: