Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sad News

Shaykeija
January 17th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I was talking to the lady I get my angel eyes from today. She told me about a Shih Tzu breeder that had a friend look after all her dogs for a few days. the friend left them outside overnight. They all died. The friend said she thought that they would be ok. :rip: Babies, I cried for you today.

MommaKat
January 17th, 2009, 01:47 AM
:censored:

That is terrible! What kind of "person" can do that? :rip: little babies. Wherever you are I hope you never feel cold again :cry:

growler~GateKeeper
January 17th, 2009, 02:31 AM
:sad: poor little ones :rip: :candle:

They're all warm & free at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) :candle:

TeriM
January 17th, 2009, 02:37 AM
OMG, that is horrible :sad:.

:rip:

chico2
January 17th, 2009, 08:47 AM
OMG,how could anyone be so stupid:evil:poor pups:cry:

14+kitties
January 17th, 2009, 08:52 AM
:candle::rip: little ones :candle: :sad:

krdahmer
January 17th, 2009, 10:41 AM
:cry: :sad: :rip: little ones :candle:

Luvmypitgirls
January 17th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Did she report this so called friend to the police? Wouldn't this be considered animal abuse?
Omg this is just as bad, if not worse than the poodle in the van story!

:cry: RIP sweet babies

babymomma
January 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM
OMG! THTATS SO HORRIBLE!!:wall::cry:

When i left keely with my aunt (Fot three hours) I made sure to tell her that she cannot be left outside for ANY length of time by herself. too many predators and she would freeze. So im curious as to why this breeder didnt explain this to her friend:shrug:If i leave keely with my PARENTS (the peoplle that me and keely live with) over night if i go to a friends housse. I ALWAYS tell them them what to do and what not to do. I think its good parenting to do so. I know her nanny and poppy wont do anything bad to her intentinally. But they did have outdoor dogs growing up.:shrug: yu never know. BUt hey, im probably just an over protective mama..lol

I think this breeder is partially at fault.

clm
January 17th, 2009, 03:37 PM
What kind of friend offers to look after your dogs for you and then leaves them outside? I've never heard of a breeder leaving their dogs with anyone. I've heard of them having someone stay to look after things while they're away at a show, but not taking their dogs somewhere else.

Cindy

rainbow
January 17th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Unbelievably sad story. :sad:

:rip: sweet little ones :candle:

angeldogs
January 17th, 2009, 06:24 PM
OMG that is terrible so sad.

:rip:little pups.:candle:

ancientgirl
January 17th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I can't believe the stupidity of that woman? Would SHE be okay outside overnight in that weather?

After I reported her to the authorities I'd never speak to her again for the rest of my life!

Poor babies.:rip:

Shaykeija
January 17th, 2009, 10:32 PM
The friend stayed at the breeders house...I am not sure of any charges being laid. But I will ask the next time I see Michelle. This made me gag when she told me.

Love4himies
January 18th, 2009, 09:12 AM
The stupidity of humans never ceases to amaze me :sad: :mad:

:rip: little shih tzus