Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm so Jealous

onster
January 16th, 2009, 05:39 PM
My bro recently posted pics on his FB from the xmas gala at work ( a resort in EGypt). Keep in mind im too lazy to cook so Ive been living on tuna sandwhiches, which pretttty much make me gag now because they smell too much like wellness canned :yuck: lol

I thought Id share since I thought it looked neat :D

the tent

fooooood *drool*

chefs having fun

onster
January 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM
A goooood looking turkey

Sweets

onster
January 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM
for us carboholics

more sweets

the entertainment (theme was oriental christmas), swhirling dervish

onster
January 16th, 2009, 05:46 PM
The bros :lovestruck: ( yes yes for those of u whove seen mobro before he had to cut his hair alas for work..and he's getting pudgy..no surprise, lol)

But all wasnt fantastic..I can say that the santa at the mall was better than their santa :D

I dunno wahts up with the cane or the weird beard :crazy:

so yeaaaah my bro tried complaining to me that hes so bored he had to do this 4 times..the new yr gala, the xmas gala, the coptic xmas gala and the russian xmas gala...

:frustrated: I feel for him :rolleyes:

Dracko
January 16th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Wow, that venue looks beautiful and the food looks scrumptous!!! :thumbs up

susieqt
January 16th, 2009, 09:02 PM
And besides the good looking food, the bros are not too bad, either!

Jim Hall
January 16th, 2009, 09:12 PM
lol santa old santa and his beard looks like it needs a furminator

onster
January 16th, 2009, 09:32 PM
hahahahaha u can say that again Jim. Its just the strangest beard ive ever seen! continuous 360 facial hair, for the man's man :D

lol thnx susieqt...but u know theyre my bros so :yuck::yuck: :crazy:

doesnt it dracko? i waaaaant *drool*

hazelrunpack
January 16th, 2009, 09:50 PM
:frustrated: Now I have the munchies again! http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/6.gif

:laughing:

rainbow
January 16th, 2009, 11:45 PM
MMMMMM......that looks sooo good :cloud9: .......Onster, could you pleeeeeze stow me away in your luggage the next time you go to Egypt. :D

And, < SIGH > ....MoBro still looks so very handsome. :lovestruck:

chico2
January 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM
OMG,all that pretty food,I was not going to eat brekkie,but I am now:laughing:for sure,your bros are good looking...it's kind of cruel of them to send you those pics though:laughing:

angeldogs
January 17th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Thanks Onster.You have now made me really really hungery with all that good looking food.

luckypenny
January 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I just finished supper and now I'm hungry again :frustrated:.

Lovely pics Onster. And I agree with some of the ladies here; not only does the food look yummy, but your brothers do too :D.

onster
January 18th, 2009, 07:36 PM
hahaha rainbow, he's still a ladies man :rolleyes:

I was drooling over this one ...mmmmm pistachios n white chocolate ....drooool

There was way more food but the hot food was covered when he took pics...

this is the only hot food he pictured...i have nooo idea what it is

onster
January 18th, 2009, 07:38 PM
more salad bar..i like the carved fish at the top,

the xmas tree looked pretty too, nothing spectacular but adds to the spirit

and the ladies man himself just for rainbow :p

onster
January 18th, 2009, 07:39 PM
thanks for al the comments guys :thumbs up

didnt want to drool alone u know.....:D:laughing:

angeldogs
January 18th, 2009, 07:43 PM
thanks for al the comments guys :thumbs up

didnt want to drool alone u know.....:D:laughing:

Thats fine.with the last pics your just pushing the food tease just a little more and making me :sad:because i can't have any:yell:

breeze
January 18th, 2009, 07:43 PM
OMG onster, these pictures are beautiful.. so much food !!!!

and what do you mean the x-mas tree is nothing spectacular ?? bite your tongue girl..:p

good looking brother onster :thumbs up

onster
January 18th, 2009, 07:48 PM
lol....well the thing is all the management (and most staff) at the hotel dont celebrate xmas so they really had no experience with xmas trees/ decor and such. My sil was in charge of xmas decor this year tho, as she grew up roman catholic..i think she did a great job :thumbs up

thnks breeze..im trying to get him married, hes next in line :D lol....naaaah..but i cant wiat for him to have kids..theyd be so cute :D

neither can I angeldogs :cry: i suppose its better tho...i have enough winter weight as it is :eek:

onster
January 18th, 2009, 07:50 PM
i didnt post all the pics of course cuz so many would be irrelavant to all of u...but basically of allllllllllllll the staff/management, mobro is the only one not wearing a tie...he's a rebel too :evil: :crazy: its "how he rolls" :rolleyes:

angeldogs
January 18th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Well it's a good thing i'm not on a diet or the pics would cause such cravings the diet would be on a crash course after all the food pics.

growler~GateKeeper
January 18th, 2009, 10:33 PM
The whole gala looks amazing they did a wonderful job on the decorations - love the lit up tent :thumbs up and the food looks so scrumptous - love the food sculptures :laughing: and I agree Mo bro's not so bad himself ;):D

hazelrunpack
January 18th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I was drooling over this one ...mmmmm pistachios n white chocolate ....drooool

Oh, I sooooo agree with the droooooooooling part! :cloud9: Now I'm hungry again! :rolleyes:

I think your SIL did a marvelous job on the tree! :thumbs up

And love the ladies man pic :D

Love4himies
January 19th, 2009, 07:13 AM
WOW what a feast that was put on. Chefs did a fantastic job :thumbs up.

I just finished my work out and am starving, not a good time to look at all of that food :yell: :D.