Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Snow Pics

rainbow
January 16th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Nothing special......just some random pics. We got 114.4 cm of snow in December.....almost twice as much as the normal of 64.6cm. :eek:

rainbow
January 16th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Couple more...

growler~GateKeeper
January 16th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Ahhh :cloud9: fields of untouched pure white snow :lovestruck: (what snow is left here is dirty, brown & mucky :yuck: :sad:)

I like your trees @ the end of the driveway :cloud9: :highfive:

Lukka'sma
January 16th, 2009, 08:51 AM
That is a lot of snow for your area isn't it. See how lucky we are in the rest of Canada to have that much and more all winter:D. Makes you want to move so you can join the rest of us in waist deep snow all winter doesn't ithttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/dreculsi1.gif

hazelrunpack
January 16th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Wait a minute!!! What, rainbow?!? :confused: No doggies in them thar pics!!!!! :yell: :cry: No kitties, either, I'm guessin'! :p

But that's a mess of snow! :eek: You have more than we do. Want me to ship you my snowshoes? :D

luckypenny
January 16th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Awesome :cloud9:. We don't have that much here :sad:. Do Chase and Logan like to sit on top of the snow hills? Ours would be playing King/Queen of the mountain :rolleyes:.

Where you live looks absolutely dreamy :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
January 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Wait a minute!!! What, rainbow?!? :confused: No doggies in them thar pics!!!!! :yell: :cry: No kitties, either, I'm guessin'! :p

:D

I know and doesn't she have a sibe that would LOVE to be in that snow :frustrated: :frustrated: :D

angeldogs
January 16th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Thats alot of snow.how are the boys enjoying it.?

rainbow
January 22nd, 2009, 03:46 AM
The boys loved the snow when it first came but then it got too cold for a couple of weeks to go out and enjoy it. And we had so much of it that it was hard to get through it as it was frozen. And now that it's warmed up they fall through it in places and don't like that either. :shrug:

That is a lot of snow for your area isn't it. See how lucky we are in the rest of Canada to have that much and more all winter:D. Makes you want to move so you can join the rest of us in waist deep snow all winter doesn't ithttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/dreculsi1.gif

Yes, it is .....it's almost twice as much as normal. :frustrated:

And, ummmmmm....no thanks. :D

I like your trees @ the end of the driveway :cloud9: :highfive:

You wouldn't like them in July when they are full of river moths. :yuck: When we drive in under the trees, we have to sit in the truck for a couple of minutes while they settle back in there before we open the doors to get out. :frustrated:

And, you don't dare open your mouth under them while mowing the lawn. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM
I've never heard of river moths. They anything like mayflies? Down in the coullee areas they sometimes have to use dumptrucks fitted with plows in spring to clear the bridges of mayflies! :eek:

rainbow
January 22nd, 2009, 01:43 PM
I've never heard of river moths. They anything like mayflies? Down in the coullee areas they sometimes have to use dumptrucks fitted with plows in spring to clear the bridges of mayflies! :eek:

River moths are what the locals around here call them .....I think people back east call them shad flies. :yuck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 23rd, 2009, 01:51 AM
You wouldn't like them in July when they are full of river moths. :yuck: When we drive in under the trees, we have to sit in the truck for a couple of minutes while they settle back in there before we open the doors to get out. :frustrated:

And, you don't dare open your mouth under them while mowing the lawn. :rolleyes:

:eek: :yuck: *shudder*:eek: :yuck: *shudder*:eek: :yuck: *shudder*

TeriM
January 23rd, 2009, 01:57 AM
Wow, that is a lot of driveway to clear :eek:. Your snow clearing is very precise, the banks look picture perfect :laughing:.

..... and ewwwww about the moths :yuck:.

14+kitties
January 23rd, 2009, 07:58 AM
Yep, you officially have more snow then we do. :p But not by much! And yours will be a distant memory while we are still wallowing. This weekend is going to be brutal again! I WANT SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!