Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Ginger (Snaps)

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 04:47 PM
This is Ginger as i call her Ginger Snaps:D.
She is 5-6 months old and not spayed but were working on it.Linda was told GSD/Lab X on the phone.seeing we believe she is Austrailian SheppardX.other then super cute what do you all think.

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 04:50 PM
And some more.in one of the pics you can really see she is under weight.Linda had her about a week before we brought her here so she got a little weight on her.

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 04:53 PM
And the final 3 pics.all from today.
I was sitting on the floor cross legged taking the pics and she came and laid on my legs on her side so i gave belly rubs.:cloud9:

Archies_Mummy
January 15th, 2009, 05:06 PM
She is beautiful :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2009, 06:07 PM
She's gorgeous! I thought her face looked a bit Husky like, but I don't know much aout dog breeds.

mona_b
January 15th, 2009, 06:22 PM
What a sweatheart...:cloud9:

I don't see australian shepherd at all. The breeds I do see is the GSD, Husky and some Rottie..Her head says Rottie.

Here is a pic of my neices pup which is a Husky mix.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/GSD4Life/n641740400_4632087_4360.jpg

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 06:45 PM
What a sweatheart...:cloud9:

I don't see australian shepherd at all. The breeds I do see is the GSD, Husky and some Rottie..Her head says Rottie.

Here is a pic of my neices pup which is a Husky mix.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/GSD4Life/n641740400_4632087_4360.jpg

After looking at the pic i can see some husky.her paws aren't very big she will only be a medium size dog.

Thanks ladies.

luckypenny
January 15th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I would say Ginger Snaps is gorgeous :cloud9:. She looks so content chewing on her bone.

The first breeds I thought of was Doberman/Husky cross :shrug:. Whatever, she's adorable :lovestruck:.

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I would say Ginger Snaps is gorgeous :cloud9:. She looks so content chewing on her bone.

The first breeds I thought of was Doberman/Husky cross :shrug:. Whatever, she's adorable :lovestruck:.

Ya she loves that nyla bone.it was jags but he never bothered with it now that she has an interest in it jag has started chewing it.

Thanks luckypenny.

luckypenny
January 15th, 2009, 07:40 PM
...it was jags but he never bothered with it now that she has an interest in it jag has started chewing it.

:laughing: Isn't it always like that? Just like kids :D.

mona_b
January 15th, 2009, 07:45 PM
That's Hunter in the pic..His sister Nikkita is smaller..Even in the face and paws.

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 07:48 PM
:laughing: Isn't it always like that? Just like kids :D.

Yep.. do want it or don't want to do something till the other child or dog is doing it.:shrug:kids

pitgrrl
January 15th, 2009, 07:49 PM
She's totally adorable.

She screams Husky mix to me, but what do I know really....:shrug:

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 07:52 PM
That's Hunter in the pic..His sister Nikkita is smaller..Even in the face and paws.

I will have to mention husky cross to linda.what ever breeds she is she is a sweet heart.the only problem wife is head over heals in love with her even if she tries to say she isn't.

Thanks pitgrrl

Dog Dancer
January 15th, 2009, 08:03 PM
My goodness she's cute. I see husky too, very long legs. And maybe dobie from the colours. Jag is like my girls, if Shadow has a toy Halo has to have it - if Shadow isn't interested in it, it can sit on the floor for a month.

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 08:13 PM
My goodness she's cute. I see husky too, very long legs. And maybe dobie from the colours. Jag is like my girls, if Shadow has a toy Halo has to have it - if Shadow isn't interested in it, it can sit on the floor for a month.

Thats about it.and Halo keeps one eye on it just in case Shadow does grab it.
Thanks.

luckypenny
January 15th, 2009, 08:28 PM
...the only problem wife is head over heals in love with her even if she tries to say she isn't.

Problem? I don't see a problem with that :rolleyes: :D :goodvibes:.

dustybird
January 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Aww she's super cute, I see husky to, love the long legs.

hazelrunpack
January 15th, 2009, 08:44 PM
She's a doll, whatever she is. :flirt: I love her ears :cloud9: Very cute!

babymomma
January 15th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Awww! You gots a new doggy? Shes a cutie pie! :flirt:

14+kitties
January 15th, 2009, 09:16 PM
She is gorgeous!!!! :cloud9: Thanks for posting pics. I don't see a "little girl" though. But I guess next to Jag she would look small. :rolleyes:

Chaser
January 15th, 2009, 09:19 PM
She's really cute :lovestruck:

I can see the fear in her that you described in your other post about her though....her second pic looks just like Kailey in her first weeks here with the hunched up back and everything. Glad this girl ended up with you so you can help her through it.

lUvMyLaB<3
January 15th, 2009, 10:26 PM
awe beautiful girly!!!! I think maybe some collie lab and gsd? the ears kinda say GSD to me anyway, and some of the coloring I dunno, who cares right? she is GORGEOUS that is what she is!! Purebred gorgeous!

rainbow
January 16th, 2009, 12:14 AM
She is a beauty. :lovestruck: I think she is a Dobie/Shepherd cross. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 16th, 2009, 02:56 AM
I see GSDxLabxDobie, not seeing Husky esp not with those ears :laughing: :cloud9:

Ginger Snaps is a cutie hopefully she doesn't live up to the last part of her name :D

Melinda
January 16th, 2009, 04:53 AM
I also see GSD and dobie

angeldogs
January 16th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Problem? I don't see a problem with that :rolleyes: :D :goodvibes:.
The problem with that is when she gets her for ever home wife will be way too attached

She is gorgeous!!!! :cloud9: Thanks for posting pics. I don't see a "little girl" though. But I guess next to Jag she would look small. :rolleyes:

She is a little girl to me as she is only a medium size dog and weight wise,the vet fiqured she is between 15-20 lbs under weight.you can see her whole spine,ribs all her back hip bones.:sad:.your welcome

angeldogs
January 16th, 2009, 11:33 AM
She's really cute :lovestruck:

I can see the fear in her that you described in your other post about her though....her second pic looks just like Kailey in her first weeks here with the hunched up back and everything. Glad this girl ended up with you so you can help her through it.
Well shes coming along real good.and if she does piddle out of fear on the floor she gets even more fearful.i don't say a word just clean it up.then a few minutes later i get her to me then give kisses.no point in getting mad or upset over it as it's because of fear.not just looking up at you and just urinating in the house.Thanks

I see GSDxLabxDobie, not seeing Husky esp not with those ears :laughing: :cloud9:

Ginger Snaps is a cutie hopefully she doesn't live up to the last part of her name :D
I put the snaps as a nick name for and she does mouth alot not as much as we as a family are working on that.

Thanks everyone.

Love4himies
January 16th, 2009, 11:56 AM
My first thought was an alaskan husky who comes from sibe/pointer bloodlines.

diandpat
January 16th, 2009, 12:01 PM
She is a beauty for sure, whatever she is :lovestruck:

In the second batch, where she is sitting, she looks very confident and regal so it is in there somewhere :thumbs up

We have a Ginger too who often gets Gingersnap (from It's a Wonderful Life) or simply "Snaps" for short :p

angeldogs
January 16th, 2009, 12:02 PM
My first thought was an alaskan husky who comes from sibe/pointer bloodlines.

Hmmmmm.she is about or going to be about the same height as OC and Ronan.