Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

great to be here.

dshanks
January 14th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hi. I am an absolute lover of dogs, especially large breeds. We have a female Lab , 2 male german Shephards, one of which is only 6 months old. He kind of reminds us of that adorable dog in the movie BOLT.his attitude is like his...confident. Has anyone seen this film. It is absolutely the best animation I have ever seen. Anyways all this to say that I don't know what I would do without them! Now...I am currently in search of a new product to cut my dogs' nails called PEDI PAWS. Can I get it anywhere in Canada at a store or does it have to be ordered? If anyone knows I would really appreciate knowing where I can get this accessory. Thanks in advance,
Danielle:

angeldogs
January 14th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Hi and Welcome to the forum Pics of your furbabies would be great so we can see what they look like.

I got my pedi paws at petsmart.

aslan
January 14th, 2009, 08:50 PM
first off welcome to the forum to you and the furkids. yup saw bolt loved it, he's soooo cute. Now pedipaws you can get at petsmart, or if you have one of the " as seen on tv stores"..other than the little guard on the end of it, it is basically a dremil if for some reason you happen to have one.

hazelrunpack
January 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Can't help with the Pedipaws--we have a bunch of wooses here who run from whirring noises, so we're strictly a scissors nail-clipper household :D--but I did want to say welcome to the forum! Which dog is in your profile pic? Love the ears! :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 14th, 2009, 10:39 PM
The dog in the profile is gorgeous.i'm with hazel love them ears.

Dee-O-Gee
January 14th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I have the Pedi-Paws! I purchased it in a store called "Showcase" which specializes in the "As seen on TV" products. You MUST be careful with this in that when using it, you need to get an old nylon stocking (knee high) and cut holes into the stocking and place it on your dogs paws BEFORE using the device! If you don't protect the fur and pads prior to using this the fur will wrap around the file chamber causing great pain and a twirled up mess. Be extra careful using this device and welcome to the board :O)