Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My kitty kids *S*

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Hi
Here are some newer pics of my 3 stooges. :laughing::laughing:

I know they look so innocent when they are sleeping, but don't fall for it! It's all a trick!! :laughing::laughing: They look like little angels when they are sleeping,,,but as soon as they wake up,,,the horns come out again! LOL

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Mom we're trying to sleep here!

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 01:02 AM
I would have never thought the day would come when they would all be laying in one place..quietly..without Willie trying to squish them! :laughing::laughing:

It's mostly willie and O'Shawnnessy that do the hugging and sleeping curled up together. I think the boys are too unrefined for little Miss Mirabelle. :D

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 01:06 AM
No one who knew me in my other life..."dog person" would imagine that I would ever be a "cat person" never mind someone who can't get enough of them!

My son calls me the crazy cat lady... I tell him I am not! That I'm a CAT HOBBIEST! :laughing::laughing:

Debbie :D

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Last ones....

In winter we don't get many birds, but lately we have been getting about 35 at a time and it is driving the cats into hunting mode like crazy. They try to get at them thru the patio door and a few times they have stood on their back legs and swatted at the window. I call the patio door the kittens big screen tv. *L*

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Love O'Shawnnessy & Mirabelle's markings :lovestruck: :lovestruck: just adorable :cloud9: Willie looks like a little lion :D reminds me of a cat my cousin had growing up :lovestruck:

The pic of Willie & O'Shawnnessy snuggled chin under chin should be framed :lovestruck:

It's wonderful how well you kitties get along especially given the age difference :thumbs up

Toonces
January 14th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Great pics I love all the snuggle ones:cloud9:

chico2
January 14th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Beautiful pics Tundra Queen:thumbs up
Your kitties are adorable,especially the little lion,but they are all beautiful,nice clear pics:lovestruck:
I really don't think there are any dog-persons,those who think they are have not really lived with a kitty.
Although I have 3 cats,I like to call myself a"critter-person"I love anything non-human:laughing:

ancientgirl
January 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Cat Hobbiest? Yeah, I like that! :laughing:

I love those cuddling pictures. Willie is gorgeous! And I really like the ones of O'Shawnnessy & Mirabelle in the little kitty condo.

Love4himies
January 14th, 2009, 12:43 PM
"Cat Hobbyist" :laughing::laughing: love it. So glad all your kitties are getting along so well :thumbs up.

hazelrunpack
January 14th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I love all the snuggling that goes on at your house! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Great pics I love all the snuggle ones:cloud9:

Thank you.

Beautiful pics Tundra Queen:thumbs up
Your kitties are adorable,especially the little lion,but they are all beautiful,nice clear pics:lovestruck:
I really don't think there are any dog-persons,those who think they are have not really lived with a kitty.
Although I have 3 cats,I like to call myself a"critter-person"I love anything non-human:laughing:

Thank you, Willie is my baby as I raised him from 4 weeks old. He is the one that taught me that kitties are very very adorable and addictive! :laughing:

I like all critters too, well not spiders or bugs. I just didn't think that cats had much personality. HA! Was I ever wrong! But when I brought Willie into the house from our garage where he was born I learned how special cats really are. :D

Cat Hobbiest? Yeah, I like that! :laughing:

My son didn't have an answer when I told him that. :laughing:

I love those cuddling pictures. Willie is gorgeous! And I really like the ones of O'Shawnnessy & Mirabelle in the little kitty condo.

Thanks. Even willie can fit his big self in the condo too. *S*

"Cat Hobbyist" :laughing::laughing: love it. So glad all your kitties are getting along so well :thumbs up.

Thanks, I'm so glad they get along well too. Willie still hisses at them sometimes, but nothing serious. Then the next second he is grooming them again. :)

Tundra_Queen
January 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Love O'Shawnnessy & Mirabelle's markings :lovestruck: :lovestruck: just adorable :cloud9: Willie looks like a little lion :D reminds me of a cat my cousin had growing up :lovestruck:

The pic of Willie & O'Shawnnessy snuggled chin under chin should be framed :lovestruck:

It's wonderful how well you kitties get along especially given the age difference :thumbs up

Thank you. He sometimes act like the King of the Beasts too. LOL I have to keep reminding him that he is too big to lay on the kitties when playing,,,,he squishes them and I hear this meoww.....as in MOMMY HELP ME...GET HIM OFF! :laughing: And I have to go and rescue which ever one is getting squished. :laughing:
I love all the snuggling that goes on at your house! :cloud9:

I love the snuggling too, except I'm jealous cause now O'Shawnnessy would rather snuggle with willie,,,than Mommy! :cry:
Debbie :D

angeldogs
January 14th, 2009, 04:48 PM
They all look adorable.with or without horns.it's is such an awwwwwww to see our pets snuggling.:cloud9: