Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We're Home!!!!

TacoGrl
January 13th, 2009, 11:00 PM
We are home! No hissing at each other in the truck! No howling in the hallway or elevator!

Messina is taking charge already...Seth is taking his time and that is ok. :cloud9:

TacoGrl
January 13th, 2009, 11:01 PM
More pics!

14+kitties
January 13th, 2009, 11:07 PM
They are adorable!! Looks like you are going to have many years of love from them. How old are they? Were they together before or are they just meeting each other? Gotta love those tabby markings! :cloud9:

TacoGrl
January 13th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Seth was in a shelter and Messina in a foster home...I think my little man and my little princess are doing just fine for meeting each other for the first time tonight!

They are both about 2 years old so I think they are full grown...

14+kitties
January 13th, 2009, 11:18 PM
They probably will be fine meeting on neutral ground. :highfive: Seth looks like my Timmy.
They both look very happy and healthy! Love the markings on Messina. Very muted classical tabby. Looks like velvet. :cloud9:

TacoGrl
January 13th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Messina is soft as a bunny!

I just finsihed brushing Seth in his little house...hard for him to be such a tough man when he is purring!

I will probably wake up with both of them staring at me :D

hazelrunpack
January 14th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I will probably wake up with both of them staring at me :D

:cloud9:

They're beautiful! :lovestruck:

You'll have to keep us up-to-date on how their relationship develops. I'm sure there will be lots of adventures in the days to come. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2009, 03:15 AM
They are both adorable :lovestruck:

Looks & sounds like they will feel right at home in no time & will be good buddies for each other :highfive:

TacoGrl
January 14th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Seth came out of his cage last night!

Messina was the snuggle-bum though.

Still no fighting...still checking things out!

Love4himies
January 14th, 2009, 08:20 AM
They are beautiful, tacogirl :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Messina looks like she settled in right away :thumbs up. Seth knows how to treat a lady, he is letting her do the investigating first. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:.

diandpat
January 14th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Wow, reall sweeties there...:thumbs up

Looks like everyone wins here and that is great!

Hope they continue to amuse but I hope they don't wake you up to stare at you too early!!!!

Are they going to be allowed to sleep with you? That would save some time :D

TacoGrl
January 14th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Are they going to be allowed to sleep with you? That would save some time :D

Oh, for sure, they can sleep with me (it'll be nice when we all get on a regular schedule-sleep at night :rolleyes:)...this is their home too now! The only places I really keep my furries out/off of are the table, the counters and a couple of closets...other than that, it's pretty much free range LOL!