Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Donation Given in Horton's Honor

Adriann27
January 13th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I just had to share this with you all. I'm trying to type through the tears. Smiths Animal Hospital (Horton's Vet Clinic) made a donation in his honor to the local Childrens Shelter.
I recieved a little card in the mail today letting me know. I sincerely think that this one act of kindness could be the one that has touched me the most in my life time. I'm so thankful that he will live on that way.

:rip: Little Face....we miss you so much!:candle:

hazelrunpack
January 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM
What a sweet gesture in honor of a sweet little guy! :grouphug:

Have I told you recently that I love your vet clinic? :D The staff sounds like such a great group of people! :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 13th, 2009, 10:00 PM
How sweet and very touching. :grouphug:

Love4himies
January 14th, 2009, 07:52 AM
That is so wonderful, sounds like such a wonderful vet clinic.

Adriann27
January 14th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Yes, they are amazing!!! I'm still in disbelief!

diandpat
January 14th, 2009, 11:32 AM
That was very sweet of the clinic. Lends a little human touch to all the "science" Sounds like they took great care and interest in him all the way. You are lucky...if (when ;)) you get another dog you already have vets you know you can trust.

BusterBoo
January 14th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Horton's memory will live on and on through the donation.......

My Vet did that also when Harley was PTS...I still have the letter they sent me, it's nice to know that some Vets give back to society....:grouphug:

Lukka'sma
January 14th, 2009, 03:22 PM
What a wonderful way to honor Hortons memory.

ScottieDog
January 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Little Horton touched many lives during his short time. It is touching that he was loved by all those who cared for him.

:candle: Baby Horton :candle:

mona_b
January 14th, 2009, 07:19 PM
That is VERY touching.

AMAZING clinic you have there..They too never gave up....:grouphug: