Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am so stressed out right now, I want to cry!

babymomma
January 13th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I was Looking at my schedule for the next few weeks today, And I want to crawl in a hole and die! I cant handle this! Tonight I am going to start studying for midterms (The only one I have to reeeaally worry aabout is math, I have failed my last 2 tests:eek:)

I have to read a novel By friday (Just given to us today!).

I have Drama try outs TOMORROW (Just got the script yesterday!).

JOb shadowing On friday (That involves taking the day from school and going to work with somebody, I am either going to the vet office or keelys groomer, And writing a report on it and answering a bunch of questions)..

On saturday, I will have to be studying all day as well as sunday. Because I have a Math test (I suck at math) AND a FRENCH test on MOnday!:eek: These are very hard tests!.

On tuesday I have Another French test as well as an english test!

next Wendsday I have english questions due on the novel. And a canadian Geography test.

next thursay I have to study study study for midterms.

Friday is the same thing.

And on Monday the 26th I have a English midterm, starting 8:30 in the am to 11:45. And then I have a canadian geography mid-term from 11:55 to 2:15

Tuesday I have My math mid-term. From 11:45 -2:15.. Very very hard

On wednsday the 28th i dont have a midterm so I get a day off. And its my birthday. So from tonight until then you can throw in the fact that I have to learn A full book so I can Pass my Beginners permit test. ARGHH

Thank god I only have 3 midterms. And they are In 2 days, Because I have the rest of mid-term week off after MOnday And tuesday!

But my god, Why do teachrs throw EVERYTHING at you at once?

Honestly, Next monday, Its either I pass math and fail french or vise versa, I will never have the time to study both as well as study for midterms! Its Unrealistic.

I feel Like im forgetting somethings that I have to do:wall: My brain is on overload! I cannot think straight! I need a break already and im not even started!

:cry: I need a hug. I know most of you probably have busy schedules like this all the time. But im not used to this yet!

babymomma
January 13th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Oh and lets not forget that Keely needs alot of excersize and playtime and lovy dovey time and just time to speand with her! I wish I could drop everything else and just do that!:thumbs up Mybe I will...lol.. Im 16 in a a few weeks. Thats when I am legally allowed to quit!:rolleyes: Yea, Thats what I will do!:thumbs up

Then how would I afford The animals I want to have in the future? Or open up a rescue?! :frustrated::yell:

onster
January 13th, 2009, 08:04 PM
brings back some memories from not so long ago :crazy:

Honestly, you'll be fine. Just do one thing at a time and it will get done. I would maybe see your teacher re: the math though....did you follow up on it/figure out where you went wrong the last 2 tests?

Ure in grade 8/9 right? I think I was 16 in grade 10..anyhoo, if u go on to be a vet the schooling to get there will be intense. Its good to try and get used to the pressure now, unfortunately profs/teachers almost always throw everything at you all at once and seem to think that their subject is the only one you have :rolleyes:

You do get used to it. I am a procrastinator so Im not gonna lecture on that :p lol but I try to keep on top of understanding everything so that when it comes test time I just have to do all the memorization, not the figuiring things out. It works out well for me. Best of all would be not to procrastinate at all of course :crazy:

For now though, take a deep breath, ban yourself from msn, facebook, yes even pets.ca and study study study!!

then let us knwo how amazing u do!! :grouphug::goodvibes::fingerscr

Winston
January 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Babymomma thats one hectic schedule....All I can say is make sure you take little breaks to clear your head! maybe a few minutes here and there to just let everything go...I went back to school not long ago part time 2 nights a week while juggling a full time job and it was so crazy!!! and frustrating...I would work from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm ..then off to school..sat in a lecture hall from 6-10..went home...and tried to go to bed cause I had to work the next day and could never get to sleep right away..OMG it was nuts..over with now but it took me 4 1/2 yrs part time to get a 2 yr program completed.

The other thing is to eat well...you need to feed the brain.....it will make you feel better also..and the biggest thing is lots of doggie kisses to help you make it through the next few weeks..you can do it kiddo! :thumbs up

onster
January 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I had to run and forget to say to have breaks, like winston said :thumbs up

Eating well is a great tip she gave u too !

babymomma
January 13th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Thank you both.. I also forgot that I have a french composition(sp?) due tomorrow! So Now I have to go and Finish thatup!:wall:

Onster, I am in Grade 10. I didnt even have midterms before, but i have had final exams! People keep telling me that the firstyear of highschool is always the hardest. And I believe it!

Eat? lol, Where am I gonna find the time to eat?:p lol..

Breaks are always good. Although, if i have a break, I wont want to start studying again:o I am a terrible procrastinator (Spelled wrong I assume) lol.. Ah, Probably going to have to cut back on pets.ca:sad:

ownedbycats
January 14th, 2009, 11:56 AM
That is a lot of work:eek::grouphug: Good luck wiht the math test:yuck:

Babymomma, were you given a planner at the start of shcool? IF not, get a calendar/ planner, just something so you can list everything due/happening each day and see it quickly. It helps you remember what you have to do in advance, so you don't forget and have to catch up at the last minute. IF you get reallly ambitious (not me, but some do:)) colour code the different subjects. Again, if you want to really get organized, list which part of a particular project you plan to work on each day.

babymomma
January 14th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks OBC.. I carry around my own planner. I am pretty organized but its still sooo hard! Ugh. Had a snow day today. So I couldnt try out for drama. So that will be post poned until another day. Probably a day that is already filled up with stuff to do!:wall: