Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hiya, new to this!

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Hello, my name is Kirsty, im from the UK, in my house we have 2 rottweilers 1 cat and my dog -Archie the Shih-Tzu, Archie is now 6 months, he has a little hernia which will be getting operated on soon

Maxine
January 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the forum Kirsty!! Archie is really cute, I wish you the best for his surgery!!

Any pictures of the rest of the furfamily? :lovestruck:

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 07:26 AM
This is Alfie :)

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 07:28 AM
This is Tara, our oldest Rottweiler, she's also Molly (our youngest rottweilers) mum

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 07:28 AM
And this is the baby Rottweiler Molly

Maxine
January 13th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Nice pets!!

I love Alfie's big ears! I too have a black cat... well, 3 black cats actually :D

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 07:36 AM
oooooh i love cats!! we had the best cat ever, his name was Duncan, sadly passed away, he didnt have much luck, if you look at the pic with 2 eyes he has 1 green and 1 brown, the brown eye had a tumour in, so he had to have his eye removed

TacoGrl
January 13th, 2009, 08:22 AM
:sad: for Duncan.

Welcome to you and your "group"! I love all animals, BUT with Rotties, I have an extra love and so enjoyed your pics...they are such wonderful dogs aren't they? More pics please :D

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah, we have always had Rottys, we had 2 when i was younger, Hannah and Sheba, sadly i dont have pics of these on a computer. i have more pics of Archie and the other animals on my laptop at home, will add them all later :)

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 09:03 AM
here are some pics of Archie and his brother Bailey who my friend has, its real cute that they get to see each other a lot, and on the weekends i stay at my friends, Archie and Bailey are together all weekend. The sleepy head is Archie :)

hazelrunpack
January 13th, 2009, 09:49 AM
What a great fur family you have, Archies_Mummy! What do Molly and Tara think of Archie? I'm sure he figures he must be the biggest of the three! :D Little dogs always seem to have such dynamic personalities! :thumbs up

Good luck with Archie's surgery :goodvibes:

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM
haha yeah Archie thinks hes boss, yesterday i got Archie his first haircut, its such a difference, Tara and Molly must think hes a different dog because everytime they see him now they dive on him. Alfie pretends not to like him but when Archie walks past and ignores him Alfie looks disappointed haha!

Archie is the only one that barks when there is a knock at the door haha, people walk in and think, hey you have 2 Rottweilers and THAT is making all the noise!:laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 13th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Alfie looks like he would enjoy playing with Archie...he has that wound-up-ready-for-action look. :cat:

Archies_Mummy
January 13th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Alfie loves playing with plastic bags lol!
Unfortunatley he doesnt seem to play on the floor anymore because of Archie running around after him, he likes getting on the couch and playing with Arch, pawing his face, its funny.

I have a great pic at home on my laptop of Archie in the kennel with the rottweilers, i will put it on when i get home

Archies_Mummy
January 14th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Just had news, Archie will be having his op tomorrow, will be getting castrated and his hernia fixed. 140 though WOOAHH, that seems an awful lot of money! I feel awful for even thinking it, because i wouldn't change him for the world, but maybe if i knew he had it and it was going to cost me this much before i bought him i wouldn't have bought him, thats a terrible thing to say isnt it?

Mouthov
January 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Good luck with that and you have beautiful pets...All the best

BenMax
January 15th, 2009, 03:32 PM
What a wonderful fur family. I must tell you that they are all beautiful - but your rotts are DEVINE!:lovestruck:

Archies_Mummy
January 15th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Archie has had his surgery, he is fine!! Aww thanks BenMax, Molly is soooooo naughty though lol mischevious! Not quite the little :angel: she looks haha, love them allll :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Karin
January 15th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Welcome aboard! I love Rotti's.....super uber goobers!

You have a beautiful clan.

angeldogs
January 15th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the board,you have a beautiful pack.

Archies_Mummy
January 16th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Thank you :) ! Wow i didnt realise Rottweilers were so popular, everyone when i say i have Rotti's they all go, ooooh vicious dogs, it winds me up soooo much because my dogs aren't! They play with a Shih-tzu!! Lol. hardly vicious is it!

When Tara had pups we didnt sell them to anybody who ran a pub etc, as if a dog is in a pub or a workplace where they will be protecting something. Sorry, rant over! haha

angeldogs
January 16th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Yep alot of rotti lovers on here and shih tzu lovers too.

Archies_Mummy
January 25th, 2009, 04:42 PM
long awaited pics of Archie with the Rotti's lol

Mat&Murph
January 25th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Hey and Welcome!!! Your furbabies are way too cute!!!! :lovestruck: