Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HRH Lady Annie

Shaykeija
January 13th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Did the funniest thing tonight. She cannot hear so she jumps off the bed comes in my computer room. Gives a big @ssed woof and then leaves. Goes back to bed and another big woof . She wanted a boost back onto the bed. She just cracks me up.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/Shaykeija/DSC00488.jpg

MommaKat
January 13th, 2009, 01:42 AM
What a silly girl :laughing: Great picture of her :lovestruck:

Shaykeija
January 13th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Annie is just learning how to play. She stamps her feet and swings her head like a bear when she wants to play. She was so mistreated before I got her. Her ears were plugged and infected. The vet said her hearing loss was due to the untreated infections. She has come out of her shell and when the other 3 go she follows. Feeding time is hilarious. She stands up like a chipmunk and woofs loudly. She loves her naps, treats and meal time. She will bark at you, when she feels like she is not getting enough attention. A quick cuddle and a kiss is all she wants. I am so glad we rescued her..what a grand old lady she is..:cloud9:

mummummum
January 13th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Isn't it wonderful to see them so full of of wonder?

Adopting an older dog has been such a joy for me ~ I'm so glad you feel the same way. Sometimes I feel silly and over-the-top when I "gush" about Declan but, I know he's so... amazing. Oh, don't get me started.... But, seriously, adopting my older boyo is :cloud9: x infinity

Brava for Annie! I look forward to another one of us "gushing" .

hazelrunpack
January 13th, 2009, 10:28 AM
You can see the 'diva' attitude in her pic! :laughing: She sure is a doll, Shaykeija!

How wonderful to see her open up like that! :cloud9: