Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost cat

chantal davis
January 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM
please can u help me find my cat i miss him veary much :cat:

NoahGrey
January 13th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Have you contacted Orangeville Humane Society? You can call them and fill out a lost report. I would also bring in a picture, so they can attached it to the report. Is your cat an indoor cat? If so, your cat has probably not gone far. Check sheds, garages, under decks, talk to neighbours, put up posters. Best time to look for your cat is early morning, early evening. Since it is more quiet outside during these hours. You can also leave your gargage door open a crack, this will provide some type of shelter for your cat. You can also line a carrier (on the outside) with straw, then line the straw with if you can wool blankets. Wool even when wet, still retains 80% heat. Even when the wool is wet, it still has the straw to insulate it. Also line the inside of the carrier with straw. Straw retains heats.

You can also leave out tuna or salmon on your deck or porch. Also leave something outside on your deck/porch that has your smell. Also leave something out that has your cats smell on it. Like their litter box.

I would go in every few days and look for your cat in the stray rooms. I believe Orangeville euths for space?

Keep us posted.

ACO22