Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Check this out!!!!

TacoGrl
January 11th, 2009, 10:15 PM
http://www.meowfoundation.com/bins/newbegin.asp?cid=148&lang=1

Please meet two new members of my family!!! Above is a link to their bios ;)

Seth is the handsome boy tabby and Messina is a pretty pixi-bob-ish girl!

These photos are from the above link...I get to bring them home this week and of course, there will be more pics! :goodvibes:

TeriM
January 11th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Woohoo, Congrats on your new additions :thumbs up. They are both gorgeous :lovestruck: and are very lucky kitties to have found a new forever home with you. Looking forward to many new pics as they settle in ;).

angeldogs
January 12th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Congrats on the new additions.both are good looking cats.looking forward to seeing more pics.

growler~GateKeeper
January 12th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Congrats on the new additions :cloud9: they're both adorable! Thank you for taking 2 adult cats :highfive:

sugarcatmom
January 12th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Aww, what cuties! Seth has such big beautiful eyes, and Messina's face is so soft and gentle. May they have a smooth transition into their new furever home. :goodvibes:

Love4himies
January 12th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Awww they're beautiful.

I second the thank you for adopting two adult kitties :thumbs up

TacoGrl
January 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Awww...thanks!

I am so excited...got NO sleep last night! Yup, these two will certainly get lots of :grouphug: ! I have set up my office already for their arrival and will be shopping today for a second bed and some new toys...the folks I am adopting them from have been a great help in both choosing and support to help me help my sweeties adapt to their new home.

Yes, I feel sad about being so happy after only a month, but just looking into these two's eyes...having Messina curl up on her back in my arms...having Seth head butt me and play with my laces...I know I am making the right choice. :)