Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures

children11
January 11th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I want to post pictures of our dog, Maggie but I can't seem to do it. How can I post pictures?

Bernice

Joeyjoejoe
January 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24118

Or if it is already online, then you can click on the "insert image" button and paste the picture.

children11
January 11th, 2009, 06:21 PM
OK I'm going to try and post some pictures of our dog Maggie. Hope it works.

Bernice

children11
January 11th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Wow, it worked but wow so big. LOL I guess I have to practice. LOL

The last picture is when we first got her. The 2nd picture is after her bath and the 1st picture is what she looks like now. She loves getting on the recliner and looking out the window. LOL

Bernice

diandpat
January 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Well, she certainly is pretty. :lovestruck:

LOVE the one of her on the back of the recliner :laughing::laughing::laughing: Doesn't she fall off???? :shrug:

Her health continues to be good? :fingerscr

children11
January 11th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the good wishes. No, she jumps up on the recliner like it's nothing. LOL She jumps off the same way. My husband says she acts like a cat. LOL Since her surgery, I won't let her up there until our vet says she's 100% better and she can resume normal activities. She did, however sneek on the recliner a couple times but I don't want her up there until she gets her staples out and the vet says she can. The staples are coming out tomorrow.

Bernice

hazelrunpack
January 11th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Maggie is a very pretty girl, children11! :lovestruck: I love the shot of her on the back of the chair! :laughing: What a character!

children11
January 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM
>>Maggie is a very pretty girl, children11! :lovestruck: I love the shot of her on the back of the chair! :laughing: What a character>>

Thank you. She's my baby who is spoiled and runs this household. LOL

Frenchy
January 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Maggie is a beauty ! :lovestruck: she's pretty agile to be able to be on top of the recliner :laughing:

ScottieDog
January 11th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Bernice, thank you for posting her pictures. Maggie is a beautiful girl. It is nice to have a furry face to go with her name. She continues to be in my thoughts as she heals from her surgery.

If you don't mind, please keep my new little girl in your thoughts on Tuesday. She is going in for her spay surgery. Her name is Cassidy (Cassie).

All my best.
-Sandra

angeldogs
January 11th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Oh my Maggie is one very pretty girl.:cloud9: