Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Smoke and Windy discussing their hard day at the office!!!

krdahmer
July 29th, 2004, 11:37 PM
I have albums full of pics....I'm affraid of what I'll be like once I have children!

krdahmer
July 29th, 2004, 11:38 PM
That cat tree actually has like 3 levels....lol!

Jackie467
July 29th, 2004, 11:55 PM
those pics are adorable. and your cats are beautiful.

glasslass
July 30th, 2004, 01:06 AM
They look like Siamese Twins!! LOL! But I can tell they're not Siamese! :D I love striped tabbies! ;)

krdahmer
July 30th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Ya many people think they look alike, Smoke the younger is darker and has a white patch on her chest. But everyone mixes them up! I got Windy at a pet store and Smoke I adopted from the humane society with her brother who we named Ashes...he didn't make it though. ( God must have had big plans for that little guy!) I can't imagine life without cats! :D

Lucky Rescue
July 30th, 2004, 01:14 PM
They're just beautiful and certainly look like happy kitties.:)

chico2
July 30th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Beautiful Tabbys,there is something special about a Tabby,I've always had one.My very fist cat when I was a girl was a Tabby.
Yours are a wonderful pair :D

GirlScout
July 31st, 2004, 10:29 AM
They are so adorable! They actually look a lot like one of my cats. :)

wAggie
August 8th, 2004, 11:19 PM
AWWWWWWWWW, they're BEAUTIFUL!!

remind me on Shadow, one of my cats... :)

TalonsMa
August 9th, 2004, 01:07 PM
I have albums full of pics....I'm affraid of what I'll be like once I have children!

LMAO!! Glad to know I'm not the only one :D My husband always says don't you have anough pictures of them sleeping...playing etc.

krdahmer
August 9th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I always tell mine that there are never enough!!! (I just shot another roll...trying out a camera with a zoom!)
So here are a few more! :D

I love that we can all show off our little angels on here!....and I feel a little less crazy too!!!!

dmc123
August 9th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Those babies look so much like my Cody :) I think he has a few pounds on them though :) This is his "Jabba-the-hut" pose. :rolleyes:

krdahmer
August 10th, 2004, 11:16 AM
OOOOhhhhh tooooo cute....Windy has a pose just like that! Smoke is the smaller of the two at about 6lbs, Windy is about 11lbs! She looks so cute when she gets on her back when I play string with her....she just rolls her belly from side to side... Windy is also my emotional eater...whenever she gets stressed or picked up by someone she doesnt like (like any man), she heads straight for the food. She is so much like me!!! :D ;)

wAggie
August 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
krdahmer, I don't think I'm gonna get enough of u posting pix of those girls :D

glasslass
August 10th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Any "double-trouble" stories? :confused: (she asks hopefully!)

krdahmer
February 12th, 2009, 10:15 AM
:laughing: Ok so now I'm diggin up OOOOOLD pics!!! I forgot all about the one of them in the laundry hamper with the lid like a little kitty-garage!!! :lovestruck:

See this is the one you were looking for Chico! ;)

chico2
February 12th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I think it was the one on the cat-tree where I fell in love with those two,but I love them in any pic:lovestruck:now we need some brand new pics;)

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2009, 02:33 PM
:laughing: OMG I love those pictures! The first two are soooooo cute! That first one, where you only see their back. I can just picture them in a little car taking a ride down the road and all you see is the backs of their little heads. :cloud9:

DMC, Cody looks way too comfy.:laughing:

chico2
February 12th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Dahmer it's great to see the old posts,I see Igette is there,she was one great lady:thumbs up
I still have the pics of the baby Raccoon she rescued.