Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello to all

psw9368
January 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Glad I found you, hope you don't mind I'm from the U.S. Did not realize this is a Canadian site. I have two adorable cats, both with special needs. I inherited Ozzy, when my son passed away a little over 9 years ago. My son was a diabetic. Several years after my son passed Ozzy was diagnosed with diabetes. Ironic, isn't it? My other cat Mikey was a stray, which I took in and what a special cat he is so sweet and he loves Oz. Mikey has special needs too, he was diagnosed with mega colon.

Mat&Murph
January 11th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Hey and Welcome!!!! I am very sorry to hear about your son!!! :grouphug: We would love to see pics of your furry babies though

Frenchy
January 11th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Glad I found you, hope you don't mind I'm from the U.S. Did not realize this is a Canadian site.

I doesn't matter , we have many american members , and from other parts of the world too ! :thumbs up so welcome to pets.ca !

So sorry about your son. :sad:

hazelrunpack
January 11th, 2009, 11:54 AM
I don't mind one bit that you're from the States. :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your son :grouphug:

Welcome to the board, psw9368. We'd love to see pics of Ozzy and Mikey if you have some to share.

psw9368
January 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks to all for your warm welcome and sympathies. Here are more pix of my boys! That is if I can do it!

psw9368
January 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Wow, that came out large!! Here is one more!