Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice way to start of the new year

clm
January 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM
DH found out on Tuesday he has phnemonia. He's been sick since before Christmas. Finally starting to look a little better today.
I've been sick off and on since the beginning of December. I finally had to go to the doctor today. Couldn't walk more than 10 steps without having to rest and I couldn't breathe....good as reasons as any to go I guess. :laughing:
Anyway, DH is on antibiotics and has to go in for some test on Monday that he can't drive home from, so I'm going with him. I have to go for a chest xray on Monday but in the meantime I've go a load of antibiotics, 2 different puffers and some nasty cough medicine that's supposed to make you dizzy if you take it. :rolleyes: I guess you don't wake up coughing because you've already passed out. :laughing: At least I can breathe right now, but I'm still weak as a kitten. Can do 20 steps without having to rest now. :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
January 10th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Oye ! Poor you guys , do you have friends to help you ? To do the house cleaning and stuff so you both can rest ?

clm
January 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
:laughing: Nope, nobody to do the chores. The house looks like a bomb hit it. Of course the 3 cats and Baxter and Bentley aren't helping much. :laughing: They sure are nice to snuggle up to when you don't feel well though.

Cindy

Frenchy
January 10th, 2009, 06:13 PM
That sucks that you don't have anyone to help out.

Snuggling with Baxter and Bentley :cloud9:

rainbow
January 10th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Geeze, nothing like a double whammy. :eek: :grouphug:

I hope the antibiotics help you both to feel better soon. :fingerscr

breeze
January 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I hope that you and hubby feel better soon.:grouphug::fingerscr:goodvibes:

mummummum
January 10th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Yikes... feel better soon kiddo ! :goodvibes:

Love4himies
January 10th, 2009, 07:39 PM
I am sorry to hear about you and DH. I hope you feel better soon :pray:

hazelrunpack
January 10th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Oy! :grouphug: Pneumonia is a :censored:

:o

I hope you don't have to drive under the influence of your dizziness-inducing cough syrup on Monday! :eek: :p

:goodvibes: for the both of you feeling better very soon!! :grouphug:

Shaykeija
January 10th, 2009, 08:18 PM
had that last year...thought I had lung cancer , I was coughing up so much blood. Took me almost 6 months to get it all cleared up. forget about the house work gets lots of rest..

clm
January 11th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Well, I managed to load the dishwasher today, so I can at least see the kitchen again. :laughing: That and getting all the cats fed this morning sapped all my energy though. Boy I can't wait to get back to normal. DH is feeling a little better today, poor guy is out with the snowblower right now, since we got a nice dumping of snow overnight.:yell:

Cindy