Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

BusterBoo
January 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM
How terrible!!

:rip: sweet pup....

NoahGrey
January 9th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I heard this on BT this morning. I hope the guy is charged with animal neglect.

ACO22

mastifflover
January 9th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I heard about it this morning also. I agree he needs to have the book thrown at him for killing the dog and driving drunk the idiot was 18. Personally I feel if you drink and drive you should lose your license forever. That is what is done in Sweden and they have one of lowest rates of drinking and driving we should not be such wimps here. You do the crime you do the time

chico2
January 9th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I couldn't get it,but I guess I better not:sad:poor pup

Frenchy
January 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM
:censored: idiot :mad:

mummummum
January 9th, 2009, 11:06 PM
From the description given and knowing this area as well as I do, in order to drive along the railroad tracks, this young person made a very deliberate and slow hard turn to get off Pottery Road ~ there is a concrete barrier where the tracks meet the road at the bottom of a steep and curvy hill coming West and a very curvy road coming from the East). As these tracks are located in a green space/ ravine (it is only a railroad and doesn't lead to another accessible road crossing for a few klicks, I can only assume that he meant to risk harm to himself, his animal and any train staff/ passengers along the route. :sad::mad: And I agree Mastifflover our drink/ driving laws are not at all acceptable in today's society.

chico2
January 10th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I read it,if this young man was on a suicide mission,why take the dog:sad:
Our DUI-laws are a joke,the same as Animal Cruelty laws:evil:
We can only hope,that once he sobers up,he will suffer for letting his dog burn to death,the horror is unimaginable:cry:

Mat&Murph
January 10th, 2009, 12:18 PM
What a @$&^%$&^%!!!!!! That makes me sooo mad to read about that!! Poor Puppy