Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Randoms of Drooly faces

Mat&Murph
January 9th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Here are just some randoms I took around the house of the boys. Matt is Blue and Murphy is red

Diamondsmum
January 9th, 2009, 10:45 AM
OMG!!! The 3rd pic :cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck:

What cuties!!!

Mat&Murph
January 9th, 2009, 10:48 AM
here are some more

Mat&Murph
January 9th, 2009, 11:04 AM
yeah they like to suggle:cloud9:

rhartjr
January 9th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Good googlymoogly them's two big boys and still growing too. Pretty dogs. My accountant had an English Mastiff that went around 225lbs. Love that picture of em on the couch together.

ancientgirl
January 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Those are two sweeties. I love the second picture. I had to do a double-take to make sure it wasn't a mirror.

angeldogs
January 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I have this sudden urge to give squishy face,kisses and cuddles.:cloud9::flirt::lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
January 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
They are great boys!!! I like how they still snuggle with eachother. Their Dad is 230 lbs and Mom is 195 lbs. Murphy is around 120-125 lbs Matt is around 130 lbs. And yup..still growing!! I think I must be crazy!!!!!! :laughing:

14+kitties
January 9th, 2009, 03:43 PM
They are so cute! No need for a burglar alarm with the boys around. Although I am sure they would probably lick anyone trying to steal stuff to death! Adorable!:cloud9:

Is Murphy's lump going down at all?

chico2
January 9th, 2009, 04:09 PM
OMG,they are just adorable,with those faces,they'd get away with anything by me:lovestruck:
I know you probably said it already,but were they litter-mates??
How did you decide to get 2 large dogs,not that I blame you,they are wonderful together.

Mat&Murph
January 9th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah, they are litter mates. I was only going to get Murphy but the breeder wanted to keep these guys together cause they were born in the same sack. So he gave me a deal on Matt if I would take him. I am very glad I did now and couldn't imagine one without the other. Murphy's lump has gone down but not enough so back to the vet we go mybe next week. Still doesn't hurt him though. And yes they almost get away with anything :D :lovestruck:

rainbow
January 9th, 2009, 07:04 PM
OMG the third pic is too freakin adorable. :flirt:

Every time I see pics of your boys I just want to cuddle with them. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 9th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah, they are litter mates. I was only going to get Murphy but the breeder wanted to keep these guys together cause they were born in the same sack. So he gave me a deal on Matt if I would take him. I am very glad I did now and couldn't imagine one without the other. Murphy's lump has gone down but not enough so back to the vet we go mybe next week. Still doesn't hurt him though. And yes they almost get away with anything :D :lovestruck:

It's sweet that the breeder didn't want them separated. Sure you can always say that made it easy for him to sell two dogs, but still, I'd like to think it was just because they didn't want to separate the siblings. I'm very happy I decided to bring both Maks and Kiska home with me. I can't imagine having one and not the other.

JennieV
January 9th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Awweeeee! they are sooooooooo cute! especially in the 3rd pic :lovestruck::lovestruck:
Love big doggies...Can't wait to move from here, so I can have a biiiiig doggie...
I am looking to get a Black Russian Terrier again, had one for 13 years...she was awesome!

hazelrunpack
January 9th, 2009, 08:14 PM
They're just so huggable...not to mention adorable!!! They even look serious in their sleep. :D And snuggling on the couch...:cloud9: That's just the sweetest pic! :cloud9:

Love the upside down face, too! :laughing:

Frenchy
January 9th, 2009, 08:15 PM
omg kill me now !!!! :cloud9: they're so cute cuddling :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
January 10th, 2009, 11:11 AM
They are soo funny..cause even when they are happy they look serious! They are great boys and I am sooo impressed with them. :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
January 10th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Mat&Murph:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Wishin ya lived closer so I could "stealz em" ;)

Toonces
January 11th, 2009, 07:36 AM
adorable pics, you must get alot of comments when you walk them they are just gorgeous:lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
January 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM
In my area, These guys are the biggest dogs and Nobody seems to know what they are. So I get alot of people stopping me. I even had someone stop me going to the store. I didn't even have the boys with me and a Lady came up and asked me if I was Matt and Murphy's mom. :laughing:

Frenchy
January 11th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Wishin ya lived closer so I could "stealz em" ;)

get in line sista !

a Lady came up and asked me if I was Matt and Murphy's mom. :laughing:

:laughing:

chico2
January 11th, 2009, 11:53 AM
OMG,I just looked at your album,the puppy pics:lovestruck::lovestruck: