Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Male (n) English Short-Haired Pointer missing nr. Dunnville, ON

kashtin's kin
January 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Posting for friend...'Bean' is a 2 yr. old ENGLISH-oops-pointer missing/taken from a Lakeshore Rd. (south of Dunnville, on the Grand River) residence on the morning of January 5th. His littermate returned after being let out on the 20 acre property before breakfast; Bean, a trusting young hunting dog, did not. His home is close to a well-travelled road, so the family is not sure if he ran off (never has in past), or was picked up (as a somewhat uncommon hunting dog). Bean's people have searched their whole property and more by quad, and have had others in the area help out, but there's been no sign at at all.

Naturally, the family is heartbroken; if anyone has any info that may shed light on Bean's whereabouts, please PM me. Thanks very much. :fingerscr

Frenchy
January 8th, 2009, 09:57 PM
or was picked up (as a somewhat uncommon hunting dog).

I sure hope not :sad:

kashtin's kin
January 10th, 2009, 10:19 PM
...thx for the thought, Frenchy. And do I feel like a dolt, as the lost dog is indeed an ENGLISH Pointer, rather than a German Short-Haired. Just a bit of an important detail.

hazelrunpack
January 10th, 2009, 10:28 PM
If you PM marko or one of the mods, maybe they can change the title fo the thread for you, KK. :fingerscr

I hope they find him soon! :goodvibes:

rainbow
January 11th, 2009, 01:52 AM
Yep, Marko or one of the mods will change the title for you. :thumbs up

I hope your friends find Bean soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

kashtin's kin
January 11th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Oo, good idea re: title-thanks 'guyses'!!