Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stray Black vacation cat

marko
January 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Carmy and I went away last week for a quick cheap sun n' sand break from our horrible winter.

At the hotel there was a stray cat who IMMEDIATELY fell in love with me (and every other arrogant tourist who thinks he is so special :laughing:).
He followed Carmy and I into our hotel room and let us cuddle the stuffing out of him. Too bad Ziglet is so antisocial in his older age, or we could have had a stow-away with us on our return.

Mat&Murph
January 8th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Awwww he is sweet!!! Too bad the boys are anti-cat. :cloud9:

AmericanBullMom
January 8th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Awwww!!!:cloud9::lovestruck:

What a sweety!

14+kitties
January 8th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Mmmmm, wonder what the airline would have thought of that! Stowaway in aisle 24!!!! :eek:
He is a beauty!! :cloud9:

chico2
January 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Marko,too bad you could not take him back with you,he is a black beauty:lovestruck:
I hope he's ok and is not in a cat-unfriendly place,but then again there are thousands of them,wherever we go on vacation.

babymomma
January 8th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful kitty! His eyes are gorgous! Too bad you cant bring him back with you though:sad:

Frenchy
January 8th, 2009, 08:38 PM
He looks just like my Paddy :cloud9: too bad you couldn't bring him home :cat:

hazelrunpack
January 8th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Such a lovely boy he is! :cloud9: He would have put Ziglet in touch with his Inner Kitten, Marko! Too bad he didn't stow away in aisle 24 :D

rainbow
January 8th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Awww, what a cutie :lovestruck: .....it must have been hard to leave him behind. :grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
January 8th, 2009, 10:58 PM
So cute :lovestruck: I'll bet he was hard to leave behind especially being so cuddly :grouphug:

Love4himies
January 9th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Awww what a sweetie. Cats know who their friends are ;)

ancientgirl
January 9th, 2009, 08:25 AM
He's gorgeous. If he's hanging out there, maybe the hotel is feeding him.