Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Winter Pics of the drooly heads

Mat&Murph
January 7th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Here is some outside shots That I took of the boys. Matt loves the snow. Murphy is not too impressed

Mat&Murph
January 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Here are some more

zomo
January 7th, 2009, 07:23 PM
tee hee love them they are beautiful !!!!!!!

hazelrunpack
January 7th, 2009, 07:47 PM
They're so big and huggable! I just wanna smoosh those jowls! :cloud9: Ooooo... Nose kissies! :flirt: Not to mention big slobbery kissies on those lips!!!! :cloud9:

Mastiffs always look so solemn. :D Let me guess--I imagine that helps them deny any responsibility for mischief they get into?

"Who? Us!? Look at this face...is this the face of a mischiefmaker?" And then they get a cookie! :thumbs up

How close did hazel's story come to real life at Mat&Murph's house? :D

Mat&Murph
January 7th, 2009, 08:16 PM
hehehehe very close hazel!!!!!!!! Matt is the trouble maker though. then he looks up at you with the puppy dog eyes, then you can NEVER stay mad :D

momsloopy
January 7th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Wow they are gorgeous!!:flirt:

breeze
January 7th, 2009, 08:26 PM
so who has the blue leash and who has the red leash?? I can't tell them apart :sad:

I love them, they are very handsome dudes :cloud9::cloud9:

Mat&Murph
January 7th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the comments guys...Blue is Matt and Red is Murphy. The breeder color coded them when he had them so he could tell them apart and I just kept it up :D So they are always those colours

breeze
January 7th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the comments guys...Blue is Matt and Red is Murphy. The breeder color coded them when he had them so he could tell them apart and I just kept it up :D So they are always those colours

this is good to know so when you post MORE pictures I will know who I'm commenting on :D:thumbs up:laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 7th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I would have pegged Murphy as the instigator :o But Matt is the rowdy one, eh? :D

They're both handsome, just the same :flirt:

Tundra_Queen
January 7th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Wow..they are gorgeous!! Did they come with saddles? *G*

Debbie

luckypenny
January 7th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Wow..they are gorgeous!! Did they come with saddles? *G*

:laughing:

Matt and Murphy are so handsome :lovestruck:.

rainbow
January 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Such handsome big loveable goofs. :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
January 8th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Have you had any drool icicles yet? :laughing:

Or snow zoomies? :eek: :laughing:

Nice pics :thumbs up the boys are looking good.

Mat&Murph
January 8th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. Murphy won't stay out in the cold long enough for icicles but I almost had them on Matt. Matt will stay outside all day if you let him. I call Murphy the teacher and Matt the class clown.

Frenchy
January 8th, 2009, 07:17 PM
They're so big and huggable! I just wanna smoosh those jowls! :cloud9: Ooooo... Nose kissies! :flirt: Not to mention big slobbery kissies on those lips!!!! :cloud9:

You bet Hazel ! :cloud9: awwww my boys ! :flirt: I showed Nelly and she went : rrreeerrrr !

:laughing: I love these guys , they're just overgrown puppies :lovestruck: they don't seem to like winter though , they would fit perfectly at my house !

Mat&Murph
January 8th, 2009, 07:20 PM
They would LOVE to play with Nelly!!!!!! Poor Nelly knows she is being pushed aside :laughing: Thats ok Nelly can come here

angeldogs
January 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Look at those jowels and floppy ears:lovestruck:.both are handsome looking pups.

Mat&Murph
January 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks angeldogs