Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trophy Bone! or Mine! All Mine!

glasslass
July 29th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Den-Den likes hanging around my brother's AkitaX. Those left-overs are just his size!

heidiho
July 29th, 2004, 12:17 PM
That is to funny.......

Luba
July 29th, 2004, 03:37 PM
OH MY GOODNESS :eek:

Donna Marie
July 29th, 2004, 03:56 PM
OMG!!! The bone looks like it weighs more than the dog!! LOL

chico2
July 29th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Den-Den looks great,I am glad he recovered.....that is a BIG bone :D

glasslass
July 29th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Actually, the photo was taken a couple months ago. But he is back to normal. Still has little scabs, but doesn't seem to be sore at all. His recovery has been so rapid, much to my relief!

Catt31
July 29th, 2004, 04:51 PM
WHOA!!!!! That bone is bigger than him!! LOL

I'm sooooo happy Den-Den has recovered. Any news on the a-hole neighbours getting what they deserve??? ;)

glasslass
July 29th, 2004, 05:10 PM
The dogs haven't been there. I talked to the woman over the fence Sunday. Told her what happened and she seemed so surprised! Said they've never had any complaints and was soooooo sorry! Then she had to go as she was on her way somewhere. I think she is the actual owner of the house and her sister and nephew are the tenants. I don't see her vehicle there all the time. I told her maybe we could get together again soon and discuss going in together to replace the fence. It's secure now, but it's old and should be replaced soon. She said sure. I wasn't buying her story because I know from the AC officer that there were previous complaints, one just 2 days before. I didn't have a chance to get into that with her. She may be unaware if it's her sister that actually lives there and she hasn't told her. At least the dogs are no longer around and that is what I was worried about the most. She said they were going "back to the mountains", so I got the impression they were keeping them temporarily for someone. I will continue to keep checking and will call AC anytime I see more than 2.

Edited to add - I know they were fined at least $500. The first citation is $50. The second is $100. Mine would have been at least the third, which is $500.

Donna Marie
July 29th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I have to say too that Den Den has some BEAUTIFUL teeth! How old is he? I know that if/when I get a dog, dental hygine will be part of his life!

glasslass
July 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Den-Den says "Thank you!" His teeth ARE really good. He was 6 last February.

Cinnabear
July 30th, 2004, 02:16 AM
My dog would be trying to bury that bone. Could you imagine how long it will take him? He's the same size of Den Den. LOL. :D

Pretty cute. :)