Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A shot of Kato and Abby

Luvmypitgirls
January 7th, 2009, 03:11 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/118.jpg

Abby in her Dad's recliner....(I'll never buy leather again)
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/092.jpg

angeldogs
January 7th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Oh my look at the two.:flirt:

You have some very good looking pups:lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
January 7th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Here's a pic of my Christmas tree, which thankfully made it through this Christmas without getting knocked over, or Abby stealing the decorations like last year.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/084.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
January 7th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Kato did a nice job of posing - xmas card worthy :cloud9:

I guess Adorable Abby :lovestruck: didn't wanna pose in front of the tree eh? :laughing:

angeldogs
January 7th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Excellent job you did on the christmas tree.:thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
January 7th, 2009, 03:21 AM
Oh my look at the two.:flirt:

You have some very good looking pups:lovestruck:

Thank you angeldogs, I tried so hard to get a picture of the three of them together, but they just wouldn't co-operate with me this time.
The are like human children at Christmas, excited and antsy.
They knew Santa Paws was bringing them their big smoked cow femurs, and their veggie cookies with carob chocolate icing,

Luvmypitgirls
January 7th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Kato did a nice job of posing - xmas card worthy :cloud9:

I guess Adorable Abby :lovestruck: didn't wanna pose in front of the tree eh? :laughing:

No Abby wouldn't go infront of the tree for me, she was pouting when I took that picture, because I took one of my sons work socks away from her.

angeldogs
January 7th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Thank you angeldogs, I tried so hard to get a picture of the three of them together, but they just wouldn't co-operate with me this time.
The are like human children at Christmas, excited and antsy.
They knew Santa Paws was bringing them their big smoked cow femurs, and their veggie cookies with carob chocolate icing,

Sounds like santa paws left some tasty treats.which is better to them then a pic in front of a christmas so mom can show them off.

Frenchy
January 7th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Abby is too cute :lovestruck:

wow , that's a freaking nice x-mas tree ! :thumbs up

Melanie1010
January 7th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Wow!! Such cute puppies!! They both look so content!

And your Christmas Tree - Holy smokes its gorgeous!!!! How long does it take to decorate!? Its to pretty I would never want to take it down!

Luvmypitgirls
January 7th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Wow!! Such cute puppies!! They both look so content!

And your Christmas Tree - Holy smokes its gorgeous!!!! How long does it take to decorate!? Its to pretty I would never want to take it down!

Melanie,
Trust me I hate taking down my tree, I'm obsessed with my christmas tree, lol.
I set the tree up on December 1st, and I let it settle for 24 hours. Then the fun begins!
It takes approximately 4 hours to shape the tree, it's a big tree!
It takes me approximately 2-3 hours to put all the lights on it, approximately 2400 lights altogether.
Then the hundreds of red bows, which takes a few hours.
Then the rest of the decorations, which takes about 2 days.
It is a labor of love for me. I do not let my family participate in the decorating of the tree, it's strictly my thing lol.

Every year I buy new decorations to add to my collection. Next Christmas I'm thinking of changing it up a bit, but we'll see, the family likes it just the way it is.

ancientgirl
January 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Oh my, what a stately pose Kato has! :lovestruck: Abby looks like she just wants to sleep.

Your tree is lovely. Maybe next year I'll get brave enough with my gang and put up a tree.:laughing:

luckypenny
January 7th, 2009, 05:51 PM
What smooshable puppies :cloud9:!

Here's a pic of my Christmas tree

Wicked beautiful :thumbs up.

No Abby wouldn't go infront of the tree for me, she was pouting when I took that picture, because I took one of my sons work socks away from her.

:laughing:

rainbow
January 7th, 2009, 06:14 PM
:eek: OMG, girl, have you got patience or what ??? :eek: ......that is one gorgeous tree. :lovestruck:

Kato looks so handsome in front of your tree :cloud9: and I just love Abby's "pouty" pic. :flirt:

Luvmypitgirls
January 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM
What smooshable puppies :cloud9:!

Wicked beautiful :thumbs up.

:laughing:

:eek: OMG, girl, have you got patience or what ??? :eek: ......that is one gorgeous tree. :lovestruck:

Kato looks so handsome in front of your tree :cloud9: and I just love Abby's "pouty" pic. :flirt:

Thanks everyone!
I'm glad you like Kato's pic, I personally wasn't very happy with it because my camera wanted to focus on the tree, so he looks a bit blurred, at least to me. Maybe it's just my eyes:o But its the only pic I got of him this christmas.

I miss my tree:sad:

luckypenny
January 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM
:eek: OMG, girl, have you got patience or what ???

No kidding :laughing:. I wouldn't even make it through a strand of lights :D.