Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Run Fanny, Run...

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:33 PM
...see how fast your feet will take you :crazy:.

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:37 PM
...I'm faster than the big girls!

Chris21711
January 6th, 2009, 09:37 PM
She is just too cute LP. A hard one to say goodbye to :cloud9:

Your new place looks just great for your guys they must love it.

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 09:40 PM
oh LP - she is too cute. :lovestruck: she looks like such a love bug.

more please....and where are the penny pics we asked for?? :frustrated:

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Play time!

Frenchy
January 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
ahhh there's my weirdo dog :laughing: but LP , she's not running in that first pic , she's flying :laughing: weeeeeeeeeeeee I'm flying foster mom , I'm flying !

or should I say : I'm flying MOM , I'm flying

:whistle: :D

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
I love tormenting Lucky :evil:. Yet he's so patient with me :angel:.

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Terriers do actually sleep you know :rolleyes:? No, really :D :cloud9:.

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 09:54 PM
awww, I commented too soon, your pack is too cute. :cloud9:

Lucky is so good with her isnt he? :angel:

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:55 PM
She is just too cute LP. A hard one to say goodbye to :cloud9:

For sure...she's soooo full of life :crazy: :lovestruck:.

ahhh there's my weirdo dog :laughing: but LP , she's not running in that first pic , she's flying :laughing: weeeeeeeeeeeee [/SIZE]

Dh called her "Flying Fanny" the first night she got here :D.

more please....and where are the penny pics we asked for?? :frustrated:

Just for you FG :D.

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 09:59 PM
And sleepy Penny and Ava too...not to mention Sandman :cloud9:.

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Awww Penny looks so cute. :lovestruck: (kinda simular pic to dazy's snow face! :clown:)

the second one all you can see are her pearly whites. :laughing:

that looks like a wonderful snooze all the pups and sandman. :cloud9:

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 10:01 PM
:eek: Some of those are huge :o!! SOme one told me Windows Picture Viewer automatically re-sizes them :frustrated:.

hazelrunpack
January 6th, 2009, 10:14 PM
I was gonna ask if she ever sat still and then I ran across her 'crashed on the blanket' pics! :D She looks like a livewire, LP! A bit of a clown, but a real joy to be around. :cloud9:

All your crew are looking good. I absolutely love the last shot of Ava making google eyes at Penny! :laughing:

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I tried to go back and edit the sizes but couldn't :shrug:.

Lucky is so good with her isnt he?

He's wicked. One day I'll post pics of how he teaches "Puppy Manners 101" :D. I swear he sets up lessons just to train pups :laughing:.

the second one all you can see are her pearly whites.

That's from all the tree-pruning she does :rolleyes:.

that looks like a wonderful snooze all the pups and sandman.

That was tonight's bedtime. :laughing: Sandman had to sleep horizontally on the bed because he didn't want to disturb the girls :cloud9: :angel:.

I was gonna ask if she ever sat still and then I ran across her 'crashed on the blanket' pics! :D She looks like a livewire, LP! A bit of a clown, but a real joy to be around.

All your crew are looking good. I absolutely love the last shot of Ava making google eyes at Penny! :laughing:

Livewire, firecracker, clown, you name it :D. But once she gets all that energy spent, she's a total lovebug. Until the next round, lol.

So weird how outdoors, especially if Lucky is present, Ava and Penny are rivals :frustrated:, but indoors, they're cuddlebums with each other :shrug:. And all the girls, including fosters, always choose to sleep with Sandman...only Lucky doesn't leave my side.

growler~GateKeeper
January 7th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Your dogs & fosters always look like they're having so much fun :party:

Great actions shots :thumbs up the dogs all look wonderful & very snugglable :cloud9:

Dracko
January 7th, 2009, 12:44 AM
LP, is Fanny a foster? Very, very cute. :lovestruck:

angeldogs
January 7th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Your pups are just adorable as is Fanny.love the pic where Fanny looks like shes getting some help to do a hand stand.

aslan
January 7th, 2009, 02:43 AM
aaaaaw lp fanny is just to cute for words, i'd be snuggling her that's for sure. And of course your trio and gorgeous as ever, but hmmmm fanny makes it an even number.:D

chico2
January 7th, 2009, 07:46 AM
ww Fanny looks like a large stuffie,soo cute:cry:
Your pics are great,I love big pics,especially of the beautiful face of Penny.
Your son is a very lucky boy,gets to sleep with nice warm puppers.

Aslan,how about making it an even 4,another terrier would keep you girls really busy:laughing:

Love4himies
January 7th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Oh Fanny is soooooo cute :cloud9::lovestruck:. You have such wonderful dogs, LP and a great yard for them.

I agree, an even number of dogs so nobody is left out :D.

diandpat
January 7th, 2009, 09:41 AM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I love Fanny...won't be long until she is snapped up by a lucky family!

The close up of Penny is beautiful...needs to be framed.

The pictures of everyone crashing :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Too sweet :thumbs up

The first one of Fanny needs to be in the "footy challenge for Jan"...I have never seen pink pads :laughing:

Great pics and great yard...Thanks for sharing!

Chris21711
January 7th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Just had to look at those again she is so adorable, your crew are so accommodating to every pup you bring in the house LP.

If only I could I would love to have her, crusty pants is on a tangent right now about how the animals rule the household blah.............

She will definately need to go to a home with other dogs, she seems to delight in being with yours :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 7th, 2009, 10:43 AM
The first one of Fanny needs to be in the "footy challenge for Jan"...I have never seen pink pads :laughing:

Those are mighty cute paws :cloud9: they need to be in the challenge thread :thumbs up

ancientgirl
January 7th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Fanny looks like she's flying in those first few shots. What a sweetie.

TeriM
January 7th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Fanny is adorable, she is having so much fun she makes me smile :cloud9:. It was also great to see pics of your furries, I love the ones of all the snuggles :lovestruck:.

babymomma
January 7th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Terriers do actually sleep you know :rolleyes:? No, really :D :cloud9:.

I wish somebody would tell keely that:frustrated:

lol

What a gorgous doggy! So, seriously, are you adopting here?

or should I say : I'm flying MOM , I'm flying

AmericanBullMom
January 7th, 2009, 03:29 PM
What a sweetie!!:lovestruck::cloud9:
In the fist few pics she looks like a toy! Like a big Stuffie!

I always wondered how Patrón would do with snow... hopefully one day it will snow in AL and he'll get to see it!

luckypenny
January 7th, 2009, 04:39 PM
LP, is Fanny a foster? Very, very cute. :lovestruck:

Yes, she is :).

What a gorgous doggy! So, seriously, are you adopting here?

After only the first day she was here, I looked at my dh and said, "now she's a pup I'd love to add to our family :D." But I pretty much say that about every puppy that comes into our home :o. In all honesty, I'd love to keep Funny Flying Fanny but, as wonderful as she is, I don't feel we'd be the right family for her :o. It would just be so selfish of me as she deserves more than what we can provide long-term.

What a sweetie!!:lovestruck::cloud9:
In the fist few pics she looks like a toy! Like a big Stuffie!

I always wondered how Patrón would do with snow... hopefully one day it will snow in AL and he'll get to see it!

Patron would do just fine I'm sure...all that snow would make for great camouflage if he likes to play hide-and-seek :D.

rainbow
January 7th, 2009, 05:23 PM
The first pic of Fanny is just too freakin cute......she is soooo adorable. :flirt:

I love all the action shots of her with your fuzzbutts :lovestruck: and, I agree, the close-up of Penny with the snow on her nose definitely needs to be framed. :cloud9:

14+kitties
January 7th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Aww how sweet!! I love all of the pics. Sandman is sooo good with those pups! Flying Fanny is a fantastic furry fun machine. Love that first pic where she looks like she is two feet off the ground!

Rottielover
January 7th, 2009, 05:46 PM
What gorgeous pics, and really terriers sleep? LOL

She is one happy puppy :)

the sandman
January 7th, 2009, 05:52 PM
And sleepy Penny and Ava too...not to mention Sandman :cloud9:.

Look at those 3 gorgeous ones! And Fanny looks good to. hehe.

hazelrunpack
January 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
:laughing: You crack me up, sandman :p