Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

newbie here

lgdubya
January 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM
I'm lgdubya from USA. I have a Seal Lynx Point Snow Spotted Bengal. Or for short, Binnie. Here are some pics but they don't show her true beauty: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33253822@N06/ I've asked questions on Yahoo Answers about what's best to feed cats but I think I'll get better informed answers from a forum. I adopted Binnie when she was 3 1/2 mos and she is now 9 mos. I'll be getting her a "bf" in Feb. since I realized she was getting bored even though she has an abundance of toys and myself. Her bf will be Armani, a Golden Brown Spotted Bengal. He'll be 9 mos when I get him. I have some questions about feeding raw and such but I'll go and find the correct topic to post that in. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and safe New Year's!

sugarcatmom
January 6th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Welcome! That's a mighty fine looking kitty you've got there:lovestruck:. And full of mischief, I bet! Awesome that you're interested in feeding raw :thumbs up, I hope we can help.

pbpatti
January 7th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Welcome, I agree what a pretty kitty you have. Beautiful markings

Tundra_Queen
January 7th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Hi
Welcome to the forum! Your kitty is such pretty.
Debbie

chico2
January 7th, 2009, 08:35 AM
WOW,she's a beauty:cat:

Pipercats
January 10th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Hi and Welcome .. Binnie is a beautiful bengal girl! Please post pic's of your new baby when he arrives.

We have a 10yr old Bengal girl Kia who we adopted this fall. She is just a sweetheart.

Bill and Terri