Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help me find my dog please

jesssssica
January 6th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I lost my chocolate miniature pinscher at vaudreuil-sur-le-lac ( next to Vaudreuil-dorion).She means everything to me :(
She is really tiny, weights about 4 pounds and has a microchip. Please contact me anytime at 514-743-5377 if you have any information.
reward$

chico2
January 6th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Oh no,what a little swetheart:pray:you get her back soon:fingerscr

diandpat
January 6th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Aw, such a cutie. You must be worried sick :sad:

Try here:

Controle Animal Vaudreuil/Soulanges
1269 Harwood
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
450-510-1508

www.canindusuroit.com

hezbglad
January 6th, 2009, 06:30 PM
I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open, she (he?) is so adorable. I wwill pray that you find her.

the gang
January 6th, 2009, 06:55 PM
fingers crossed,:fingerscr im not that far away from you, and i too have min pins, call the town, the police , make flyers, where and how did she get away, go door to door to ask people glbal, all the rescue centers send me a pm to my acc and ill forward to the, good luck brenda and the pins..

hezbglad
January 7th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Any news?? All these lost dog threads are breaking my heart. The weather is so awful today, i hope and pray somebody has taken your baby in and she is safe and warm.:pray:

the gang
January 7th, 2009, 07:54 PM
poor baby hope some kind person has her, there is too much snow today, brenda and the pins.

rg_girlca
January 7th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Prayers and postive thoughts on the way that your precious little dog is found safe and sound very soon.

the gang
January 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM
any news at all?????? brenda and the pins.

the gang
January 11th, 2009, 08:55 PM
im trying to help!! was in that area on friday, but im not getting any response brenda and the pins.:yell:

jesssssica
January 26th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Some people called me...they said she was near their house the day she disappeared...she was running ...all happy like nothing was going on. I passed out flyers ( post canada) in every single house in vaudreuil-sur-le-lac, I posted an add in the local newpaper, ive put up signs in vaudreuil-sur-le-lac and in groceries in vaudreuil :(...im so sad. Its awful. Its the hardest thing ive ever been through....its the not knowing. Im pretty sure someone has her and wants to keep her. I cant believe whats happening to me right now :(
PLEASE GUYS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN...espacially this summer...:(
thanks for all your msgs

jesssssica
January 26th, 2009, 01:41 PM
im really sorry it was long for me to reply...im not too familiar with this site.

what happened is:
My dad let her out for 2 minutes...and she just walked away...someone probably let her in thinking she was abandonned but I went to every house in my street :(...and further...
it hurts so bad

chico2
January 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Jessica,I am soo sorry,but don't give up hope,if someone has her,she will eventually need a vet,maybe then that vet will contact you.:fingerscr

Tandkchoate
January 26th, 2009, 04:51 PM
She's beautiful-- I hope you find her soon!

jesssssica
January 26th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a little bit more time on my hands than when I wrote earlier today....

I still havent find her and its really hard for me right now. ITs been more than 3 weeks now. I did everything I could...I sent e-mails, pictures and infos to all vets , kennels and rescues in my area, I contacted the dog catcher, Ive put up signs in Vaudreuil-sur-le-lac, I,ve put an add in premiere edition (vaudreuils newspaper) Ive put some adds in the lost/found classified. I had Post Canada sending everyone who lives in vaudreuil-sur-le-lac pictures and infos...Ive sent some to everybody in Ile cadieux ( its near my place)...I did everything I could think about that could help me find my little Lolita and nothing....
Only one women called me to tell me she saw her the day we lost her. She tried to catch her but Lolita didnt seem to be cold or anything. The lady told me she was running and playing around like nothing was going on...but since then...NOTHING :(
The terrible thing is, I wasnt even there when that happened. My dad let her out for 5 minutes and she ran away ( which she never did before)...I miss her so much. it really hurts. I hope the people that has her right now will bring her out sometime and someone will recognize her :(. I love her so much. I am 22 and she was really like my kid. My first big responsibility and she really meant the world to me. I pray that a miracle will bring her back to me...
It just hurts so much not to know...
I refuse to think that she could be dead somewhere and nobody found her...:(
a Little dog like her who loves humans would never let themselves die in the cold...
Plase guys, let me know what you think
Thanks a lot for all your msgs. Jessica