Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Little Bailey today

chico2
January 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
OMG it's difficult to take a pic of a pupper excited about snow,out of 20 pics,this is what I was left with:laughing:

chico2
January 6th, 2009, 04:38 PM
A few more,the lastt one,she's waiting for treats in her bed:lovestruck:

diandpat
January 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM
OMG that face waiting for treats :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Such a cutie! Of course she is excited about snow...and about having a bit of attention from you Chico2:angel:

chico2
January 6th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Yes,she's a cutie for sure,I just wish she would play,not always look for food.
She found some frozen vomit from my Chico and she ate it,before I even got to her:yell:

Chris21711
January 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
She has such a nice soulful face Chico :cloud9: Was she happy to see you again?

Love4himies
January 6th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Oh it has been so long since we have seen pics of Bailey :lovestruck: I love the last pic of her waiting for treats. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 6th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Chico, I absolutely love that last picture of her waiting for treats! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
January 6th, 2009, 09:02 PM
She's looking really good, chico. :thumbs up Have the walks been good enough for you to take her for a walk, or does she just play in the yard?

Frenchy
January 6th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Like a true cocker , her nose on the ground at all times :laughing: she's too cute :lovestruck:

chico2
January 7th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Hazel,we usually go for a 45min walk first(30 min if the weather is bad),then I let her run around in my backyard for a while,until she shows me she wants to go home.
She looks a little chunky,but can she ever zoom after a Squirrel.:laughing:

Chris,she is always a little wiggle-bum when we open the door,knowing she'll go outside.

angeldogs
January 7th, 2009, 12:06 PM
That last pic.what a sweet face she has:cloud9:

krdahmer
January 7th, 2009, 06:32 PM
you know you can't see it in the pics... but I just know her little bum was a-wigglin!!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 7th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I love that last pic of her! Wish I would have held off on the plaque now so I could have used it! :rolleyes: She is such a food hound. Not gonna say anything about the vomit cause Sammy does the same thing. :yuck:

I bet she was ecstatic to see you. :thumbs up

rainbow
January 7th, 2009, 06:50 PM
The last pic is tooo cute.....looks like she has you wrapped around her little paw. :D

chico2
January 8th, 2009, 08:27 AM
You know,I really do not feel sorry for her anymore,she loves her family and things seem to improve,she has nice new food-dishes,more space to move around.:thumbs up
The mom and dad work,but so do millions of other owners,the kids are involved in organized sports,so it also takes time away from Bailey,but when they are at home she's very happy.
We think she's neglected,which often was the case in the past,but it somehow seems like they've noticed what a sweety she really is,which makes me happy.
Maybe us caring about her,opened their eyes,I don't know,but it's all good.
For my part,hubby and I break up the monotony of her having to spend the whole day alone and she loves it,but that's all we do.
Gerri,my plaque is beautiful,just like it is:cat::dog::grouphug:

ancientgirl
January 8th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Chico, I'm so glad to hear Bailey's life with her family seems to have improved. I'm very happy they have realized what a treasure they have.

What's going on with your next door neighbor's pup?