Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Its about time it warmed up!

Ford Girl
January 5th, 2009, 11:00 PM
The sun was shining and Dazy enjoys the snow very much!! These were from the weekend, this is the most snow she's seen. :cloud9:

Some pics and vids. :lovestruck: She loves to throw her ball and find it in the deep snow. :clown:

More to come...

Ford Girl
January 5th, 2009, 11:05 PM
My favorite picture of her from this day. :lovestruck:

and a few vids on photo bucket:

http://s384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/TeriBoyd/U%20C%20Baby%20Vids/Dazy%20Girl/

6 vids in the snow. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :clown: This is the off leash area in my back yard.

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2009, 11:17 PM
She's such a beauty, FG! :lovestruck: And how she loves the snow! :cloud9:

You need to post pics of her more often. Once Liam comes you won't have as much time to post pics of Dazy. :o

Ford Girl
January 5th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I know, shes too cute to keep all to myself. ;) LOL! I`ll do my bestest, I promise!!

krdahmer
January 5th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Oh those ears!!! I just wanna smoosh her furry face and rub those ears and plant kisses right on her nose!!! She's just gorgeous! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 5th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Love the 2nd video after she gets up the hill lays down then bounds down abit after the snowball then her tennis ball :lovestruck: :laughing:

That's a great face shot of her :cloud9: :lovestruck:

angeldogs
January 6th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Dazy is one beautiful girl.she looks like she has lots of fun out in the snow with her tennis ball.just love her wagging tail.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 6th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Dazy looks like she is having so much fun playing in the snow. :cloud9: Does that hill she was running up for her ball normally exist or is it just a pile of snow?

Chris21711
January 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM
She is gorgeous FG :lovestruck:

Nice videos :frustrated:

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Thx! The hill normally exisits, she usually doesn't go up it - we taught her to stay in the middle of the park, on the other side - a but aways is a busy road, no fence, but she listens like a dream, so we dont worry about her back there. One the other side is the ally which our house back on to.

She sees the kids sliding and wants to join in, and then she takes her ball up and chases it down, what a clown!! LOL!!

aslan
January 6th, 2009, 10:49 AM
muaaaaah and i'll get to snuggle her in a few short days.:D

Gypsyhick
January 6th, 2009, 11:43 AM
lol! She's so funny with her ball and the snow. :) I love how her tail doesn't stop wagging!

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 11:45 AM
muaaaaah and i'll get to snuggle her in a few short days.:D

Yes you do. :cloud9:

lol! She's so funny with her ball and the snow. :) I love how her tail doesn't stop wagging!

And Gypsyhick gets her tonight for a few LONG days. LOL! :laughing: :evil: She can't wait for her sleep over at Voo's. :clown:

Love4himies
January 6th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Awwww the beautiful blue sky of Alberta :lovestruck:. And a gorgeous Golden to make it even better :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I love the videos of her with her ball, looks like she is having a blast. :lovestruck:

mafiaprincess
January 6th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Aww very cute. I want the amount of snow you have ;) Ours is all melty and dirty now.

lUvMyLaB<3
January 6th, 2009, 06:59 PM
and I am jelous of how nice it looks! We have a lot of snow but so freakin cold... -47 yesturday and -35 today. hopefully it will be a bit warmer by the weekend so we can get out and actually enjoy it!

Frenchy
January 6th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I love the last one too ! :lovestruck:

aslan
January 6th, 2009, 08:01 PM
quincy liked the last one too, and when i put the video's on he was watching, and huffing and pushing me to see the pretty girl.

luckypenny
January 6th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Are those tennis balls on her collar :laughing:? Daisy looks so happy and healthy :cloud9:.

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Are those tennis balls on her collar :laughing:? Daisy looks so happy and healthy :cloud9:.

yes they are, I had it made at thefunnyfarmboutique.com , she loves her tennis balls. :D

rainbow
January 7th, 2009, 06:38 PM
The videos are too cute....what a blast she was having. :D

And, I love the last pic of her. :lovestruck: