Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can anyone relate?

Joeyjoejoe
January 5th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I was going to post this in the videos section, but the site was not supported.

Anyways, it a time lapse video of a guy trying to get some sleep, but his cat has other plans. One of my cats does this to me every morning!

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/10/09

bendyfoot
January 5th, 2009, 11:32 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

OMG, what a BRAT!!!!!:laughing:

14+kitties
January 5th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Poor baby just wants some attention from daddy. :rolleyes:

I have one who likes to start attacking and biting my toes around 530 or so. If I move my feet she goes after the blanket and bites it until she tracks down my feet again. Hubby is up long before that time. He closes the door to keep her out so I can sleep!

ownedbycats
January 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM
14+ - I have a toe biter too. OUCH! I also have one who wakes me up by walking up the entire length of my body starting at my ankles, sits on my rib cage, kneads me with hard knobby little paws, while purring her head off. Never fails, one wide awake human going "Is it time to feed the cat?":crazy:

Joeyjoejoe
January 5th, 2009, 11:57 AM
14+ - I have a toe biter too. OUCH! I also have one who wakes me up by walking up the entire length of my body starting at my ankles, sits on my rib cage, kneads me with hard knobby little paws, while purring her head off. Never fails, one wide awake human going "Is it time to feed the cat?":crazy:

Sleep face down... it becomes a cat massage.

Love4himies
January 5th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Bet he is happy he only has one :laughing:

ancientgirl
January 5th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I have to say, I'm pretty lucky. Mine aren't too bad. I can sleep pretty much all night most days. Around 4:30ish Vlad will sometimes sit on my chest and knead my shoulder. He goes through phases with this and he just stopped for a while. But Oksana will paw at me until I pet her. Maks has taken to bringing his new favorite mouse to bed to play with, but as soon as I take it away he'll settle back in.

BenMax
January 5th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I can absolutely relate X 5! I have persian on my head, siamese under the covers in one arm, dog in the other, strangled cat on my chest and feral at the foot of the bed. Persian sneezes on my face, siamese digs his claws into my arm if I want to move, strangled cat moves up to my face and sits on it and feral cat wakes me up every morning, the same time (5 am even on weekends thank you very much) and insists on food until I say ok. I can't sleep at night especially when the dog and siamese 'get into battle'.

Yep - great life.:o Now guess why I am single.

catlover2
January 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Nope can't relate. I'm a resltess sleeper anyways and have enough trouble sleeping with a snoring hubby. Our cats have always had their own room where they go at night to sleep. The only time they get to sleep with me is for a siesta.

Tundra_Queen
January 5th, 2009, 04:01 PM
:laughing::laughing: I sleep under blankets, comforter, sheets and that's just over my feet as I don't like being awaken by furry critters chewing on my feet as I move a lot when I'm sleeping. :laughing:

krdahmer
January 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hey I saw that guy get a couple of back rubs there... not too bad I think! :cloud9: Palomine, Buddy, Fagan, Asker and Windy all sleep on the bed with me (Smoke on the odd occassion) and even though it's a King size bed, every time I roll over or toss, they all have to reposition and get comfy again, which takes them longer than me.... looked like thats what that kitty was doing.... even rubbed his shoulders for him to try to help him relax and sleep better.... kitty was just being helpful! :laughing: