Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A most amazing cat house

rhartjr
January 5th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Being fairly new I don't know if this has ever been posted here or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwM6f0liHpo

Longblades
January 5th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I hadn't seen it before. Absolutely amazing. I didn't see any weepy eyes or runny noses, it must cost a whopping fortune to keep so many cats healthy. What an incredible lady.

14+kitties
January 5th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Yep, was posted a few months back. The woman is amazing!! We need more people like her around. She is fortunate to have the property so she can help the kitties and dogs.
Hubby's reaction when I showed him this.......... NOT ON YOUR LIFE! :D

BTW - You do a fantastic job helping the ones/ferals you do too! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
January 5th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I have seen it before, but I watched it again. I love this video and if I ever win the lottery I've warned,,,er told hubs I want to do that too!

Hubby's reaction when I showed him this.......... NOT ON YOUR LIFE! :D

LOL, Poor hubs. LOL Does he not have any sense of adventure? *BEG*

Debbie

14+kitties
January 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I have seen it before, but I watched it again. I love this video and if I ever win the lottery I've warned,,,er told hubs I want to do that too!

LOL, Poor hubs. LOL Does he not have any sense of adventure? *BEG*

Debbie

Tundra - His sense of adventure ended with over 30 cats and fixing 28 in a years time. :rolleyes:

AmericanBullMom
January 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Tundra - His sense of adventure ended with over 30 cats and fixing 28 in a years time. :rolleyes:

I love me some kitties... BUT I think MY sense of adventure would have ended with that many kitties too!!!:eek:

Luvmypitgirls
January 5th, 2009, 07:07 PM
I can't get over how absolutely spotlessly clean that house is, considering the animals are free roaming.
What an amazing woman, thanks for posting that video.