Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my cute lil Georges!

scathach
January 5th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Hi everyone!

For once i don't have any problem with my Georges! :) He's doing great, no more runny poop, way less gas! He's still gonna have to go back to surgery cuz one of the cherry eye won't swell down... The vet told us that it's probable a suture that is misplace or something like that... luckly it's gonna be free of charge! :thumbs up I just wanted to share with every one the cutest thing that Georges do! He as a Scoobidoo plush that he kidnapped from our bookcases on the first day we got him:thumbs up. Georges use the nose as a pacifier! It's soooooo cute, i saw him do that a number of time and was wondering if anybody saw their pet acting like that? Sorry i don't have pics of that but he really look like a baby sucky milk from his mommy! :lovestruck:

Adriann27
January 5th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Glad to hear he is doing well. I just wanted to say he is soooooooo precious!!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

I just wanna give him a huge huge!

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM
NO PICS!!! :yell: What a tease! :laughing: It sounds adorable!

However, a word of caution if the nose is plastic, scathach--you might want to pull it off and just stitch the nose area securely shut. Otherwise he might pull the plastic piece off and eat it. :o

:goodvibes: for a quick and successful resolution to the remaining swelling. Georges, you be a good boy now and heal up quickly! :dog:

scathach
January 5th, 2009, 11:14 AM
the nose isn't plastic... that was the first thing we once he kidnapped it. ;) i'll try to take pics of it but he usually start moving once he hear the camera

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Aw, poor stuffy! First a kidnapping, then cosmetic surgery! :laughing: How traumatic :D

And may I respectfully suggest you get sneaky. :laughing: I started carrying my camera in my pocket! They can't quite tell what that noise is when I turn it on in the pocket. My problem is the opposite, though--they stop moving when the cameras come out. :frustrated: I miss some pretty funny action shots cuz they all stop and mug for the camera instead of carrying on with their shenanigans. :rolleyes:

scathach
January 5th, 2009, 11:40 AM
i may don't have a pic ot him sucking the stuffy but i have this one which i found funny. When Georges woke up he's alway having his tongue out all crooked and dry just like if he was a cartoon and someone had slap him :laughing:

14+kitties
January 5th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Awww Georges, you are one cute pup!!! :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM
That is one cute pup.tongue and all.

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM
:laughing: He's awfully cute, scathach :flirt: I love the tongue. He looks so groggy when he first wakes up...sorta like hazel. :o

Frenchy
January 5th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Looks like he got waken up and feels grumpy :laughing: :lovestruck:

scathach
January 6th, 2009, 08:02 AM
lol he wasnt grumpy... that his usual look:laughing:

momsloopy
January 6th, 2009, 08:47 AM
:flirt:What a Face:flirt: He is very cute:lovestruck:

scathach
January 9th, 2009, 11:57 AM
i don't have good pics but i have a vid of him doing it :)

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/scathach22/?action=view&current=Georgessucking.flv

Luvmypitgirls
January 9th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Aweeeeeee Georges:flirt:

Kirby's Mom
January 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Awwww Hes Adorable :)