Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi There! c:

PinkCow
January 4th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Hi everyone!

I am sooooexcited that I found this forum!

Yay!

So I guess I'll get to the interducing!

Well I'm PinkCow.... (Real name to come later) and I'm from Ontario. Woo

I'm 18

AND I love all of my pets. Yay

So, here's my story.... (Break out the popcorn and go to the bathroom BEFORE you start reDing because it MIGHT be a long one... I say MIGHT because its 12:31 AM and I am tired, so I MIGHT skip long form and go to short form, but you never know. So follow along)

Right now I'm living with my Dad, and it is petless. :c (I hope to change that REAL soon, buy adopting a cat. I'm living with my Dad, for work. (I took a year off before going to College to fond out what I really wanted to do... I'm very glad I did) I LOVE the work, I really do. BUT I'm still getting used to living with my Dad.

I go to my Mom's on the weekend. My Grandma and twin sister also live their. I really miss them during the week. :c BUT that's where our pets are! Yay!

My dog is a Multi-Poo and his name is Oreo, he is my baby, and is a grumpy old man. He is 13. He sleeps with me,(When I'm at Mom's) and follow's me around. I love that little guy!

My sisters dog, is a Black Lab and his name is Jock. He is her Special Skills Dog and her best friend. He is pretty awesome. He is always ready to give you a high-five, a kiss or jump on your bed for a nap.

Mom's dog is a Dacshound-Poodle named Georgia. She has the LONGEST eyelashs that I have EVER seen in a dog. Jock and Georgia are best buds.

Grandma's dog's name is Benji. (I can't remember what breed he is... will find out and change it later) He is adorable, but is very shy and scared.

(Expect for Jock all the other dog's are lap-dog's)

And then on to the cats........

(Like all of our pets we love and care for each one as it was our own, so the cats do not have specific owners, but I think they choose who they like better. LOL)

Morris and Pounce like to stay with Grandma and Emma and Ginger like to stay with myself and my Mom. Ginger likes to sleep with me, on my pillow. (Its nice to wake up to her purring)

Well, that was my story. I hope to get to know you all better, and maybe just maybe I'll find a cat to adopt!

Until next time....Your new friend,
PinkCow

Ps: it is now 12:54 AM
Goodnight

Melinda
January 5th, 2009, 06:04 AM
great to meet you Pink cow, you sound like a real fire cracker *L* welcome to our forums.

aslan
January 5th, 2009, 08:02 AM
lol, well Pinkcow welcome to the forum. I must say you are either the most high spirited person i've heard from in a long time, or you need to cut down on the caffene a little:D. Looking forward to pics of your pets at your moms.

BenMax
January 5th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Welcome PinkCow - you sure have alot of energy. Something tells me that you will convince Dad soon to have a fuzkid in the near future.

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Hi, PinkCow. :D

We will, of course need pics of the pets at your Mom's. :) It's a tradition and we can get downright demanding for pics (although we try very very hard to be good and not pressure anyone too much :o).

Welcome to the board! Good luck in your Kitty Kwest!

Jim Hall
January 5th, 2009, 09:51 AM
WELL HI YA

So you know the ditty about a pink cow do ya?

angeldogs
January 5th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the board PinkCow.

Love4himies
January 5th, 2009, 05:30 PM
lol, well Pinkcow welcome to the forum. I must say you are either the most high spirited person i've heard from in a long time, or you need to cut down on the caffene a little:D. Looking forward to pics of your pets at your moms.

Or the Redbull :laughing:

Welcome Pinkcow

Hope to see pics of all your pets soon :fingerscr

PinkCow
January 5th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Something tells me that you will convince Dad soon to have a fuzkid in the near future.

I hope so!!!!! :cat:

Anyone have any tips on the convincing?

Please?

:shrug:

PinkCow
January 5th, 2009, 09:50 PM
So you know the ditty about a pink cow do ya?

Um, no.

Share?

DekaDawson
January 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Yes, share. Totally curious now.

BenMax
January 6th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I hope so!!!!! :cat:

Anyone have any tips on the convincing?

Please?

:shrug:

Indeed. Start out by fostering one. Dad may like the idea that the cat is only there temporarily....and then may want something more permanent. If you do decide to take the foster route ensure that you get one that is healthy and affectionate. This way there will be no 'problems' or complications which may sour the experience.

I have a feeling you will get your way...just a hunch. :)

Tundra_Queen
January 7th, 2009, 05:50 AM
:DHi there Pink Cow! Welcome to the forum! *waving* There is sure a lot of pets at your mom's place,,that's nice. I hope u will be showing us pics soon.

Debbie :D