Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I must have been a good girl!

Ford Girl
January 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Cuz Santa made it to my house!

Waiting for mom and dad to let me open my stocking....:angel: Dazy knew which one was hers, she was so excited. :D

I'll even lay down nice if it speeds things up!!

Finally!!! I wonder what's in here? :cloud9:

Ford Girl
January 4th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Wow - look at the loot!! :cloud9: 1 new nylabone, 2 new stuffies, a bone and 7 tennis balls! Oh, and a 1/2 of a best friends charm for my collar, bling bling, Skye has the other half. (not pictured but I'll get one. :lovestruck:)

I must have been a real good girl. :angel:

breeze
January 4th, 2009, 03:36 PM
of course Santa came to your house.. you are such a good girl :thumbs up:thumbs up

chico2
January 4th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Aww Ford girl she is just soo sweet and obviously a very good girl:lovestruck:

babymomma
January 4th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Oh what a beautiful girly! I love her color! she truly is golden isnt she..lol

Love4himies
January 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM
What a good girl Dazy is, so patient. :cloud9: :lovestruck: She is in beautiful shape, FG, must be all that great AB outdoor life :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 4th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Dazy, you were such a good girl not getting into all those presents till it was time! The Pack is in awe of your self-restraint! :dog: They have none... :o

And WHAT. A. HAUL!!! Good Dawg, Girl! You're RICH! :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Wonderful pics! Such a good girl Dazy is! :cloud9: I don't think my kitties would have had that much constraint with theirs if I had put them out earlier.

Frenchy
January 4th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Oh, and a 1/2 of a best friends charm for my collar, bling bling, Skye has the other half. (not pictured but I'll get one. :lovestruck:)

ahhh that's so sweet ! :lovestruck: she does look like a good girl , posing with her presents :cloud9: wow , she's pretty patient !!! :angel:

growler~GateKeeper
January 4th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Sucha good grrl Dazy! :lovestruck: Great self control :highfive:

Did she dig in & pull all her loot out herself? :dog:

angeldogs
January 4th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Somebody was a real real good this year for santa to leave all those goodies.

TeriM
January 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM
She is such a good girl and also such a beautiful girl :cloud9:.

Ford Girl
January 5th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Thx guys - she is my good girl and very pretty girl, I just love her so much. She is a delight to be around ever since she out grew her evil puppyhood. LOL!!

She was patient - she usually is when we make her wait for the things she wants most, she know exactly how to get what she wants, she's too smart sometimes.

She did leave all the gifts along until xmas morning but she liked to take orniments off the tree and bring them to us to show off her "prize". LOL!!

new year eve pics to come..:D

growler~GateKeeper
January 6th, 2009, 12:03 AM
she liked to take orniments off the tree and bring them to us to show off her "prize". LOL!!

:laughing: too cute!! :lovestruck: :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
January 6th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Thx guys -
She was patient - she usually is when we make her wait for the things she wants most, she know exactly how to get what she wants, she's too smart sometimes.

She did leave all the gifts along until xmas morning but she liked to take orniments off the tree and bring them to us to show off her "prize". LOL!!

She brought you the ornaments? LMBO That is soooooo cute! LOL She must have such a personality. LOL She is such a beautiful dog too.

I got Tegan a nylabone too, but I see Dazy has something blue on hers..what is that? Tegan didn't have anything blue just the bone.

Debbie

Ford Girl
January 6th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Its a nyla bone with a blue ball in the middle, it has slots to put treats in it. She really likes nyla's.

oh, she's a character alright. LOL!! By Christams day our tree had barely any decorations at the bottom, next year her and baby are going to do some serious damage to the poor tree. LOL!!

I had these winnie the pooh soft stuffie type orniments that she thought were hers to "find", she'd roo roo and come running to show us all excited.."mom, you hid a stuffie in the tree just for me?!!?"

rainbow
January 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I love the pic of her lying down in front of the tree :cloud9: ....and then the one with all her loot in front of her is too cute. :lovestruck: