Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looks like QC puppy mill peddling in TO

happycats
January 2nd, 2009, 11:06 PM
Found this on Kijiji, looks like a quebec puppy mill peddling puppies on Toronto Kijiji......I just sent a nasty reply!! :mad:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-puppy-W0QQAdIdZ97070000

another fro the same idiot!!! http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-puppies-W0QQAdIdZ97169224

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2009, 11:10 PM
I just sent a nasty reply!! :mad:

I just did too :p :

Why the hell would you breed dogs when you don't even have families to adopt the pups ? Do you know how many dogs die in shelters every day because there's already too many ???

Get a real job will you !

happycats
January 2nd, 2009, 11:13 PM
I just did too :p :

Why the hell would you breed dogs when you don't even have families to adopt the pups ? Do you know how many dogs die in shelters every day because there's already too many ???

Get a real job will you !

Looks like he/she is trying to sell in "bulk":eek: to people in Toronto, probably a pet store or something. In the second ad he/she says they dont' speak english......I hope you told he/she off in french !:thumbs up

I also told the fool to get a real job and stop peddling puppies!!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2009, 11:18 PM
I hope you told he/she off in french !:thumbs up

pfffttt , no way , let her/him get their french/english dictionary :D

Ford Girl
January 2nd, 2009, 11:29 PM

lol!! :loser:

I replied to both too. :mad:

happycats
January 2nd, 2009, 11:31 PM

LOL I wonder how that will translate :D

happycats
January 2nd, 2009, 11:32 PM
lol!! :loser:

I replied to both too. :mad:

Me too!! I hate these puppy mill losers!!:mad:

happycats
January 2nd, 2009, 11:40 PM
What about this one
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-cats-kittens-for-sale-kittoons-W0QQAdIdZ97025331

Can someone please tell me what Kittoons are!!?? :loser:

happycats
January 3rd, 2009, 12:26 AM
Okay this is the reply I got, and I have no idea what it means :shrug:

moi je peux avoir ton adresse petite merde de jalou ses une petite élevage familialle et pas usine de chien quan je vais monter a toronto on va se rencontré chez tois a biento petite merde

Shaykeija
January 3rd, 2009, 12:38 AM
I think 2 words are little chit spelled with a s

happycats
January 3rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
I think 2 words are little chit spelled with a s

I kinda thought that was what a petite merde was:D It sounds much nicer in french.

Shaykeija
January 3rd, 2009, 12:49 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/aLeXrEpPiNbLuE/lmao.jpg

happycats
January 3rd, 2009, 12:50 AM
Just call me PM for short :D

Shaykeija
January 3rd, 2009, 12:52 AM
this is the jest of it

me I can have your address small *hit of jalou a his small animal breeding familialle and not factory of dog quan I will go up has Toronto one goes met to tois has biento small *hit

frenglish at it's finest

luckypenny
January 3rd, 2009, 01:36 AM
moi je peux avoir ton adresse petite merde de jalou ses une petite élevage familialle et pas usine de chien quan je vais monter a toronto on va se rencontré chez tois a biento petite merde

:eek:

What a :loser:! :mad:

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 01:38 AM
Okay this is the reply I got, and I have no idea what it means :shrug:

That makes 2 of us as i have no idea either.

Masha
January 3rd, 2009, 01:44 AM
sounds like you have hit a nerve with this little merde... no self respecting person would reply like that if they were running a genuine business....

Masha
January 3rd, 2009, 01:46 AM
just found this online:

"'JALOU' means jealous" :loser:

Frenchy
January 3rd, 2009, 11:02 AM

Holy crap , his/her french is as bad as his/her english :headslap:

mona_b
January 3rd, 2009, 09:42 PM
Check this one out.:wall:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-Maltizu-Malshi-Maltese-X-Shih-Tzu-Hlth-Guarantee-MC-Visa-Accep-W0QQAdIdZ95155776

Look what I found about them.

http://forum.kijiji.ca/post-7160143.html

happycats
January 3rd, 2009, 10:50 PM
this is the jest of it

me I can have your address small *hit of jalou a his small animal breeding familialle and not factory of dog quan I will go up has Toronto one goes met to tois has biento small *hit

frenglish at it's finest

OMG can't write in english or french:shrug: that's why he can't get a real job!!

Melanie1010
January 3rd, 2009, 11:21 PM
LOL wow talk about an expanded vocabulary.. Im bilingual and this is soooo what we call "Gatineau French" (which is the slang they teach us here on Ottawa LOL) :laughing:

His/Her Quote: moi je peux avoir ton adresse petite merde de jalou ses une petite élevage familialle et pas usine de chien quan je vais monter a toronto on va se rencontré chez tois a biento petite merde

French Translation: I can get your address you jealous litte s**t. We are a small family breeder and not a dog factory. When I come to Toronto we should meet. See you soon little s**t...

Your reply should be "Mange la merde esti de fou"!!! (Eat Poop you loser!) Crazy Kijiji people with nothing better to do then breed thousands of BYB/Puppymill dogs while millions are euthanized each year....:wall:

happycats
January 4th, 2009, 03:06 PM
LOL wow talk about an expanded vocabulary.. Im bilingual and this is soooo what we call "Gatineau French" (which is the slang they teach us here on Ottawa LOL) :laughing:

His/Her Quote: moi je peux avoir ton adresse petite merde de jalou ses une petite élevage familialle et pas usine de chien quan je vais monter a toronto on va se rencontré chez tois a biento petite merde

French Translation: I can get your address you jealous litte s**t. We are a small family breeder and not a dog factory. When I come to Toronto we should meet. See you soon little s**t...

Your reply should be "Mange la merde esti de fou"!!! (Eat Poop you loser!) Crazy Kijiji people with nothing better to do then breed thousands of BYB/Puppymill dogs while millions are euthanized each year....:wall:

Thank you!! I replied to this loser "Mange la merde esti de fou"!!! LOL

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 04:07 PM
is another one, actually I have found a lot... sick people...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081221161854AAvnGxt

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM
lots and lots of puppies... :(((((

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ11809609

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
anyone want a job??? ok click that link... anywho buy the sounds of it i guess they import dogs from the states? a broker that is supporting puppy mills obv.. I wish I could ring their necks myself...

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
the link!!! Sorry about there here ya go!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-other-EXECUTIVE-CONSULTANT-OF-SALES-AND-GROWTH-US-AND-CDN-MARKETS-W0QQAdIdZ90446354

happycats
January 4th, 2009, 04:22 PM
lots and lots of puppies... :(((((

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ11809609

Oh my!!!! did you see thid one? they are looking for executive consultants to work in their growing business!!! Business my A$$ it's a puppy mill!!
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-other-EXECUTIVE-CONSULTANT-OF-SALES-AND-GROWTH-US-AND-CDN-MARKETS-W0QQAdIdZ90446354

CClover
January 4th, 2009, 06:22 PM
I clik on the two first links and it brings me to the general page of puppies for sale (more than 5,000 !)
I would have love to see ,maybe it ave been remove.
Did someone have a copy/paste of the adds?

Thanks.

PS.
Don't worry about the answer ,generaly,they can't even spell the breed they have.

happycats
January 4th, 2009, 06:56 PM
I clik on the two first links and it brings me to the general page of puppies for sale (more than 5,000 !)
I would have love to see ,maybe it ave been remove.
Did someone have a copy/paste of the adds?

Thanks.

PS.
Don't worry about the answer ,generaly,they can't even spell the breed they have.

the ads have been removed!!! I wonder if my threat to report him as a puppy mill worked, and scared him off? I hope so.

bendyfoot
January 4th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Somebody probably reported the ads as inappropriate...kijiji will pull something if it's sketchy enough and they get enough complaints...:shrug:

happycats
January 4th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Somebody probably reported the ads as inappropriate...kijiji will pull something if it's sketchy enough and they get enough complaints...:shrug:

Oh good becuase I reported the Hicory dicory ads!! I hope everyone does, pull those ads, because if they aren' t a puppy mill I don't know what is, selling mutts (and every cross imaginable) at rip off prices!!

badger
January 4th, 2009, 07:19 PM
uh oh happycats, le morceau de merde will be gunning for you now :laughing:
5000 puppies is an industrial operation. I bet he's a broker. These are the kinds of criminals Quebec is afraid of offending :evil:.

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 07:20 PM
an email, asking what exactly selling so many puppies is doing for the good of the 'pet industry' I also said that selling people puppies without information as to their original breeder is pathetic, their 'guarentee' is shady and that there is so many red flags on his site it's scary and that hopefully soon people will have enough eduacation to see that.. ect... maybe that helped too i dunno..

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 07:23 PM
a broker! bringing puppies from the states.. been looking ino this poopoo head all day... It has become my mission! I will bet you ANYTHING all the puppies are comming from puppy mills, lots from new york and ohio by the looks of it. They WILL NOT give you any info as to the breeders of the puppies, although I am willing to bet there aren't many as all the dogs are a mixture of something and wither bichon or shih tzu, guessing thats what the males are... there are maltese, sheltie, cavelier, crosses... and bichon shih tzu oh but that is a breed called the TEDDY BEAR apparently....... I will continue to work on this yo yo..

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 07:27 PM
kijiji also, and everyone else I could think of.. many many emails today, hope something comes of it. Even if ads are pulled they will pop up again... I know all too well what these freaks do. But I will keep doing what I am doing and see if I can get them checked out by someone important and hopefully that will make a big difference. Awesome that so many people are sending emails! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! YAY!! Usually I sit at my computer and do this stuff all alone.. glad I came here!

lUvMyLaB<3
January 4th, 2009, 08:14 PM
here is one of the emails I sent to them, and a response that I got.... enjoy reading!

The people who buy puppies in fact do know exactly where they came from when they are purchased. You are misinformed. We are proud to place healthy puppies in loving homes. We are proud to service Ontario and we are proud that we are a company with integrity. We, as a company, have many hundreds of very happy families who have purchased healthy, loving and loyal companions. We fuel the "Pet Industry" in Ontario with the companions we place. Our breeders are professionals and contrary to your argument, the sale of "pets" is in fact a big part of the Pet Industry. If you would like to discuss this and the safeguards we have in place that are non-existent with many local and backyard breeders we would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you for responding to Hickory Dickory Dogs Incorporated. You have reached Ontarios safest and most reliable "Puppy Placement Agency". One of our agents will return your e-mail in the next few hours. Please visit www.hickorydickorydogs.com for more information. Please also review our 7 Day Health Policy and 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantees. If you would like immediate service please call one of our agents at 905-481-0941. We look forward to helping you find your "Furry Tale Friend". Kindest Regards Kevin

--- On Sun, 1/4/09, Kijiji Reply (from adwmustang@hotmail.com) <post@kijiji.ca> wrote:

From: Kijiji Reply (from adwmustang@hotmail.com) <post@kijiji.ca>
Subject: Reply to your "Maltizu (Malshi) Maltese X Shih Tzu Hlth Guarantee MC/Visa Accep" Ad on Kijiji
To: info@hickorydickorydogs.com
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 4:34 PM

You've received the following reply to your "Maltizu (Malshi) Maltese X Shih Tzu Hlth Guarantee MC/Visa Accep" Ad on Kijiji:

after looking for awhile I can see that you guys have a huge list of mixed breed puppies, can you explain how this is good for the 'pet' industry? Also it cannot be good for these people to be gettting these puppies and not knowing where they came from and never having contact with the original breeder. There is RED RED flags all over your ads and hopefully with some education NO ONE will be buying a puppy this way. I think it is a sad sad thing to treat these poor living creatures like product.

CClover
January 4th, 2009, 08:41 PM
...PIJAC is behind this ....of course!:frustrated::wall:

catlover2
January 5th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Sorry double post.

catlover2
January 5th, 2009, 03:55 PM
The problem is these puppy mills are not using pet stores as much as they used to because of bad publicity about puppy mills on "Oprah" and since those two shows aired, she received more mail than for any topic. Sales from pet stores have dropped as a result of it as people realized that's where most of pet stores got their pups. So the puppy mills are using what I'll call "private agents" in their homes. So they advertise in local papers or on websites like Kijiji, and say puppies are home or family-raised. There are several in our local paper which sometimes includes ads from Orangeville. If you make note of the phone numbers, they are always the same but will have puppies all the time of different kinds. There's one in my town who will have cockapoos one week, and shnoodles the next, or bichonpoos, always one of those small breeds. She asks $500+ for them, but if you ask if she bred them she'll say no, I'm selling them for a "friend" who lives too far away for people from Toronto to come and look at them. Unfortunately, there seems to be an unending market for these small "designer" dogs. Don't know what the answer is to shutting down these puppymill agents. I've reported this agent to the local humane society, but they can't do anything as the pups are not in unsanitary living conditions or abused. Any ideas?