Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random Pics

angeldogs
January 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
Here are some random pics of the pups.when you get sick of the pics just let me know.you know just playing catch up.:D.so on with the pics.

Closed out the site and that worked.

angeldogs
January 2nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
Got it to come up yay

growler~GateKeeper
January 3rd, 2009, 01:10 AM
Aww sleepy Jag :cloud9:

Quite a size difference between the two :D Is the little one a foster/trainee or yours now?

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 01:15 AM
Aww sleepy Jag :cloud9:

Quite a size difference between the two :D Is the little one a foster/trainee or yours now?

The one on the arm of the chair is Sheba we have had her in the family since she was a puppy and will be 10 this may.

The other one we were training to go live with his owner at a nursing home but has a history of bitting and at the last minute they said no he could visit but not live there.so he stays with my mom and his owner goes by a 3 to 4 times a week to visit MO and my mom and will stay so my mom can do some running around well he visits.

growler~GateKeeper
January 3rd, 2009, 01:56 AM
I thought Jag was your only dog :o must mean we need more pics :D

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 02:09 AM
I thought Jag was your only dog :o must mean we need more pics :D
Sheba was living with us when i joined the forum.she went to live with my mom to keep my mom company when she moved and was living alone.but i still get my girl.when i want her.

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2009, 11:31 AM
Aw, Jag and Sheba all curled up on the sofa! :cloud9:

Jag really really really likes his Cuz doesn't he? Too bad he and otter's Molly can't get together! :laughing:

angeldogs
January 3rd, 2009, 05:01 PM
Aw, Jag and Sheba all curled up on the sofa! :cloud9:

Jag really really really likes his Cuz doesn't he? Too bad he and otter's Molly can't get together! :laughing:

That's my lazy boy.i took that pic of Jag before we went outside.when i was sitting in it Sheba jumped up.so i took my camera held it out in my right hand my left hand was under the lens and snap.that was the picture that i got.

Ya jag loves his cuz.he doesn't like to share it.he can be grumpy that way.